going to girlfriends house w/o lifts

onlyhereforheight

onlyhereforheight

best coper
i haven’t been on this site in a while, but I need some help. ever since I’ve been on .org ive been wearing 2.5 inch lifts for around 2 years now. im around 5’5 so my lifts make a noticeable difference in my height. my girl is around 5’4 and I’m going to visit her house. does anybody have some sort of heel lift device that I can put in my socks? cause even though im taller than her I don’t want her to find out im 5’5.

need some actual help

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: maxxmclooks, Klaas Vaaker, watah and 5 others
you can get the silicone ones from amazon they go under your socks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, soover4me, Htobrother and 1 other person
i haven’t been on this site in a while, but I need some help. ever since I’ve been on .org ive been wearing 2.5 inch lifts for around 2 years now. im around 5’5 so my lifts make a noticeable difference in my height. my girl is around 5’4 and I’m going to visit her house. does anybody have some sort of heel lift device that I can put in my socks? cause even though im taller than her I don’t want her to find out im 5’5.

need some actual help
Hope it goes good bro

need some actual help
3 options,
first u tell her ur real height (at least u taller then her)
second u try putting the lifts on ur socks
third, u dont take out the shoes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Htobrother

need some actual help
nigga ur already a manlet with a gf

i dont think taking off the lifts will disappoint her that much

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger

need some actual help
u cant pu this on ur socks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Timmy, panjeet currycel and onlyhereforheight
you can get the silicone ones from amazon they go under your socks
Then Imagine she says why dont you Take your socks of .:feelswhy:
:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, fxckz, org3cel.RR and 1 other person
Tbh I don’t think ur girl would care

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger

need some actual help
6ft Here
Over for you

anything past 1.5 inches and the difference is negligible, as when i wear my 2 inch hogans, its hard to have proper posture, when i wear my air max 2090, which is 0,5 inch less, its way easier to maintain proper posture, so in reality it gives the same height

• +1
Tbh I don’t think ur girl would care
she doesn’t care at all, personally I just don’t wanna be those gay ass couples who are the same height but it’s wtv. kinda posted this as a last ditch attempt

she doesn’t care at all, personally I just don’t wanna be those gay ass couples who are the same height but it’s wtv. kinda posted this as a last ditch attempt
Has Girlfriend at that height :feelstastyman:

• WTF
@SecularIslamist turbomanlet larps to our height and has a gf...brootal, when are you buying the lifts bhai?

@SecularIslamist turbomanlet larps to our height and has a gf...brootal, when are you buying the lifts bhai?
He wants to slay. Different story. You're basically 5'9 anyway. Also nearly everyone is at least +1 Inches with footwear.

He wants to slay. Different story. You're basically 5'9 anyway. Also nearly everyone is at least +1 Inches with footwear.
No he has a gf and is 5'5, and has been lift larping all this time, i need 2 inch lifts asap so i can mog these 5'5 manlets
saw 5'6-5'7 manlet with cute gf again today

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
No he has a gf and is 5'5, and has been lift larping all this time, i need 2 inch lifts asap so i can mog these 5'5 manlets
Meanwhile 6ft niggers rot

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and JohnDoe
My ex wanted to record me while i bite in a Banana🍌
I Said Ok but If you give me a good bj after the vie
She agreed
She did a 4 sec vid and laughed
After that she Had it in her mouth :ogre:

Last edited:
How do you know it was his gf, were they fucking in front of you?

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
My ex wanted to record me while i bite in a Banana🍌
I Said Ok but If you give me a good bj after the vie
She agreed
She did a 4 sec vid and laughed
After that she Had it in her mouth :ogre:

should have jammed in her but dry instead n laughed

Plan A: if she loves you then she wont give a fuck

Plan B: Buy socks with lifts built into them

Plan C: Limb lengthening Surgery

why are you so short

The social punishment for being caught wearing silicone soles inside your socks will hurt more than 2 inches of height will help.