Going to my consult with a Maxillo Surgeon

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
I will ask about CCW Jaw Rotation surgery and other stuffs. If the price be good, i will put my braces right then and there.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Vitruvian and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Mirin. Good luck bro.
Ask if you can move maxilla forward.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Fk yeah i love this country! Absolutely cheap the sliding genio, 3 months of waging slave to pay. They also have 3 brands(one from usa) to import CUSTOM jaw implants like Eppleys one, they are around 2k dollars each piece with 4 kinds ov materials, fk yeah i will ascend.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Vitruvian and forwardgrowth
which country? which surgeon (if you dont mind naming send me pm pls)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Will they be able to carve the dimensions like Eppley, though?

Most likely not. Eppley has done a lot of trial and error to create the implants now that he does. He wasn’t naturally this skilled

He put his head down for years and worked hard before coming into the spotlight.

Will they be able to carve the dimensions like Eppley, though?

Most likely not. Eppley has done a lot of trial and error to create the implants now that he does. He wasn’t naturally this skilled

He put his head down for years and worked hard before coming into the spotlight.

Ofc fagt, its custom, CUSTOM. Need the 3d impression+3d tomography

I think I'm gonna do the surgery in balkan. Double jaw is like 4k~5k

>cutting your maxilla to pieces

lol.

WHY
DONT
YOU
MEW?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 685 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 4054, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 4054, Casadonis and 2 others
W
U need das maxilla also
What is das maxilla
I'm doing double jaw for maxilla and mandible go forward.
Btw what is facepuller?

Heared sinn is throwing them at for 17k a pop
Yeah 17k is a lot. I cant afford it.
Idk that is even gonna ascend me too. I lack of projection in whole midface including nose

Yeah 17k is a lot. I cant afford it.
Idk that is even gonna ascend me too. I lack of projection in whole midface including nose
And I need a surgery which costs fucking 50k(if you're lucky). Jfl.

And I need a surgery which costs fucking 50k(if you're lucky). Jfl.
Box osteotomy is not even possible.
Just stop dreaming of it

It is. You just need money.
Which surgeon does it?
Btw if you move your whole orbitals, how about soft tissues like eyelid,eyelashes etc?I cant imagine

Which surgeon does it?
Btw if you move your whole orbitals, how about soft tissues like eyelid,eyelashes etc?I cant imagine
I heared Sinn might do it, and there is another dude who does it forgot his name.
And ya this surgery requires alot of surrounding surgeries, that's why you need alot if money for it.

I heared Sinn might do it, and there is another dude who does it forgot his name.
And ya this surgery requires alot of surrounding surgeries, that's why you need alot if money for it.
Fuck lmao. If I were you I'd just live.
Imagine the hollowness you'll get after that big surgery after lots of years of suffering.
Girls will not automatically fawn over you. Maybe theyll show no difference in reaction.
I'd just change my mindset and live bro honestly.. with your height getting decent girl is not hard at all.
That cyclop got the most beautiful woman in the world.

You are mentally challenged if you think mewing doed jack shit after puberty
The irony. You are hardly even literate. Having educated opinions about anything is thus out of the question.

Fuck lmao. If I were you I'd just live.
Imagine the hollowness you'll get after that big surgery after lots of years of suffering.
Girls will not automatically fawn over you. Maybe theyll show no difference in reaction.
I'd just change my mindset and live bro honestly.. with your height getting decent girl is not hard at all.
That cyclop got the most beautiful woman in the world.
Fact is I am khhv at 24 bro.
Obviously I try and work on some things I have control over,.but height only helped me in regards with stares and fear factor

The irony. You are hardly even literate. Having educated opinions about anything is thus out of the question.
Keep mewing you low iq faggot to open your 3rd eye and become chad in 2 years just mew bro !

• JFL
Reactions: Coco and toolateforme
Fact is I am khhv at 24 bro.
Obviously I try and work on some things I have control over,.but height only helped me in regards with stares and fear factor
I dont think you try hard enough. I approached like 30 girls in 1 month and went out every weekend and finally got rid of it.
And I'm ugly balding subhuman gook. Imagine what's gonna happen at your height. But lose your weight obviously.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
Keep mewing you low iq faggot to open your 3rd eye and become chad in 2 years just mew bro !
You are so mad lol. My third eye was already open by the time I turned 12. Whereas I gain more eyes as I age, you will only lose the few you had due to your receding maxilla strangling your optic nerves to death. How does it feel to not just be intellectually blind, but blind-blind too? Don't worry -- in 10 years you will be able to answer!

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
You are so mad lol. My third eye was already open by the time I turned 12. Whereas I gain more eyes as I age, you will only lose the few you had due to your receding maxilla strangling your optic nerves to death. How does it feel to not just be intellectually blind, but blind-blind too? Don't worry -- in 10 years you will be able to answer!
At this point i can't tell if you're trolling or not lol

At this point i can't tell if you're trolling or not lol
Am I an idiot pretending to be a genius, or a genius pretending to be an idiot? What a conundrum! A dilemma too common for those too dimwitted to converse at the level of the highly educated.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Am I an idiot pretending to be a genius, or a genius pretending to be an idiot? What a conundrum! A dilemma too common for those too dimwitted to converse at the level of the highly educated.
If you're trolling nice one bro you got me good ngl

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Ofc fagt, its custom, CUSTOM. Need the 3d impression+3d tomography
Doesn’t matter In a shithole like Brazil.

You can give them all the information they need and they’ll still fuck it up. It’s less about them knowing your scans, more about heir ability to craft it optimally.

It’s like trusting a shitty barber just because he can see your hair

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Doesn’t matter In a shithole like Brazil.

You can give them all the information they need and they’ll still fuck it up. It’s less about them knowing your scans, more about heir ability to craft it optimally.

It’s like trusting a shitty barber just because he can see your hair

Shut thr fk up u subhuman, how can u open your mouth to talk shit about surgeons who make 20x what u do, when u never ever popped a Fin pill, u are a SUBHUMAN lurker and should stay as one.Looksmax is not for u.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
They also have 3 brands(one from usa) to import CUSTOM jaw implants like Eppleys one, they are around 2k dollars each piece with 4 kinds ov materials, fk yeah i will ascend.
Do you have examples of people getting this? I don't have $25,000 to give to Eppley...

Shut thr fk up u subhuman, how can u open your mouth to talk shit about surgeons who make 20x what u do, when u never ever popped a Fin pill, u are a SUBHUMAN lurker and should stay as one.Looksmax is not for u.
I mog you and actually get pussy...You are a subhuman ethnik who is one of the ugliest people ive ever seen based on the pic you inboxed me

No wonder you say height is useless. There is absolutely no height that can make up for that face. You look like a meth addict Mongolian janitor. It is 100% over. You should spend all the money on a gun to commit suicide.

started fin before you btw (I remember your post where you started) and I had multiple surgeries already (mogged you before either of them)

You live in a shithole favela country and need third world prices to afford surgery. You are not richer than anyone.

Just lol @ your subhuman incel raging self talking shit to me after I was talking about how you should be vigilant with surgeons. What a bitter peasant bitch

Do you have examples of people getting this? I don't have $25,000 to give to Eppley...

I mog you and actually get pussy...You are a subhuman ethnik who is one of the ugliest people ive ever seen based on the pic you inboxed me

No wonder you say height is useless. There is absolutely no height that can make up for that face. You look like a meth addict Mongolian janitor. It is 100% over. You should spend all the money on a gun to commit suicide.

started fin before you btw (I remember your post where you started) and I had multiple surgeries already (mogged you before either of them)

You live in a shithole favela country and need third world prices to afford surgery. You are not richer than anyone.

Just lol @ your subhuman incel raging self talking shit to me after I was talking about how you should be vigilant with surgeons. What a bitter peasant bitch

I DONT GIVE A FUK IF U MOG ME U SUBTURD HOMO ERECTUS, DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT SURGEONS U DONT KNOW, U FKING LURKER SUBHUMAN.

LURKER SUBHUMAN

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended

I DONT GIVE A FUK IF U MOG ME U SUBTURD HOMO ERECTUS, DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT SURGEONS U DONT KNOW, U FKING LURKER SUBHUMAN.

LURKER SUBHUMAN
Can’t wait till those surgeons who’s cocks your sucking fuck up your already fucked up face. Let’s see you posting here after that defending them so hard jfl...

I’m pretty sure I could collect cans and work part time as a Burger King cashier and make more money than a surgeon in Brazil.

Can’t wait till those surgeons who’s cocks your sucking fuck up your already fucked up face. Let’s see you posting here after that defending them so hard jfl...

I’m pretty sure I could collect cans and work part time as a Burger King cashier and make more money than a surgeon in Brazil.

HAHAHAHA U DONT FAGGOT, u would need 25k dollars monthly for that. U are an iliterated.