going to my physical exam tmrw should i ask the doctor for smthn

Betterthanher

Betterthanher

Average Schizo
oh doctor please stretch my spine to 190 cm! so girls will look prettier from my angle, and as stated before women prefer taller men as they see the women from lower angles, making them look prettier thats why you usually see little shit children calling people ugly because of that fatass double chin if you zoom your camera down, anyways who deleted my post about me getting a haircut

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635
ask him for a rusty trombone

Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double facial height to width ratio and increase palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ante face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who you cannot afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Also ask him to make you an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Betterthanher
Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double facial height to width ratio and increase palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ante face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who you cannot afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Also ask him to make you an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.
summary please!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
summary please!
Just ask him to make you slightly less ugly and he'll do something like that. It will cost you 300k unless insurance covers it though.

Just ask him to make you slightly less ugly and he'll do something like that. It will cost you 300k unless insurance covers it though.
only got two dollar coins, one silver and one golden and its a physical exam but i only need rhino, droopy nose aint it

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
Ask the doctor to make you cum buckets

Users who are viewing this thread

Back