Going to spend £100 on OLD profile boosts this weekend AMA

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
They last about 1hr and cost £2.99 each if you buy 10 at a time. I'm generally against paying but I have no choice, I'm gonna be 30 in six months....

The results are variable:
  • If I set the boost off in the UK I get maybe 200 profile views and 10 likes. All femcels pajeetas.
  • If I do in the US I get maybe 100 views and 10 likes. 50% pajeetas. 50% other. Maybe 1 or 2 are MTB.
  • If I do in north Africa I get 50-60 views and maybe 12 likes. About half of them MTB+

I will post results. I should get 100+ likes this weekend but I suspect the MTB+ ones I will be competing with chad in their DMs.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, St.TikTokcel, the BULL and 6 others
Just spend it on a hooker or some other copes tbh ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WishIwasChico, USERΝAME, looksmaxxed and 5 others
They last about 1hr and cost £2.99 each if you buy 10 at a time. I'm generally against paying but I have no choice, I'm gonna be 30 in six months....

• If I set the boost off in the UK I get maybe 200 profile views and 10 likes. All femcels pajeetas.
  • If I do in the US I get maybe 100 views and 10 likes. 50% pajeetas. 50% other. Maybe 1 or 2 are MTB.
  • If I do in north Africa I get 50-60 views and maybe 12 likes. About half of them MTB+

I will post results. I should get 100+ likes this weekend but I suspect the MTB+ ones I will be competing with chad in their DMs.
Over we got nigs in here spending 100£ so more bitches swipe left on their asses whilst Chad has a roster of bitches on a conveyer belt going up to his room to fuck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxed and SecularIslamist
meanwhile I get stacy after stacy wanting to meet-up with me.

Brutal life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: exo, the BULL, shia.jihadist and 6 others
Please post a comprehensive and analytical review bhai.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Please post a comprehensive and analytical review bhai.
I just counted my first 50 profile views from a nafri country. Guess what? I had 11 likes out of them. Some of them look pretty good. Meanwhile in the UK I need 100 views from pajeetas to get a like from a femcel :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
money down the drain. might as well go daygame sluts, cause your chances of success are about the same

• So Sad
just download hinge instead of this shitty app. the kind of girls you will find are the same, sluts ready to settle down with rich betabux, but at least the pool is much larger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and SecularIslamist
just download hinge instead of this shitty app. the kind of girls you will find are the same, sluts ready to settle down with rich betabux, but at least the pool is much larger.
I mean you're right. Muslims are less than 5% of the population here. But there is a good chance some of them are virgin unlike white sluts. They spend their youth searching for chaddam and some can even be virgin into their 30s. For example:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and the BULL

Which app?

I mean you're right. Muslims are less than 5% of the population here. But there is a good chance some of them are virgin unlike white sluts. They spend their youth searching for chaddam and some can even be virgin into their 30s. For example:

View attachment 3005139
Doesn't change anything, they're Virgins because their standards are too High, you don't meet them so they're out of your pool anyway.

• +1
Which app?
Muzz. What else? I don't use any other app other than to chadfish. I've proven it's insanely harder than other OLD (hookup) apps.

Doesn't change anything, they're Virgins because their standards are too High, you don't meet them so they're out of your pool anyway.
They compromise when older but likely femcels. I've had quite a few like my profile but I'm not liking back. The MTB+ ones are out of my reach.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Muzz. What else? I don't use any other app other than to chadfish. I've proven it's insanely harder than other OLD (hookup) apps.

They compromise when older but likely femcels. I've had quite a few like my profile but I'm not liking back. The MTB+ ones are out of my reach.
I dunno what advice to even give you cos you don’t wanna hoe like me. But you also don’t wanna arrange marriage like me.

It’s gonna be hard to get a Muslima who ain’t ugly on der

• +1

And you don't want those femcels right? So you're only wasting time and money

• Hmm...
If you’re gonna pay, it should be for unlimited swipes, not boost. More attractive girls get enough (sometimes hundreds) of incoming likes that they can go through instead of having to mass swipe until whenever they get to your profile, that’s what girls who get less incoming likes do. At least on Hinge recently, the matches I get after I’m the one who likes are way hotter than the ones who like me first. So I would never pay for boost unless it’s in an area where the average, not some but the average, girl is my type.

If you’re gonna pay, it should be for unlimited swipes, not boost.
I don't swipe on foids. I wait for them to swipe on me. I'm serious.

I've probably swiped right on only 40 profiles in the last 6 months. Maybe 200 in the last year. They are all top 5% on the app. I'm a standardcel. None of them have ever swiped back.

More attractive girls get enough (sometimes hundreds) of incoming likes that they can go through instead of having to mass swipe until whenever they get to your profile, that’s what girls who get less incoming likes do. At least on Hinge recently, the matches I get after I’m the one who likes are way hotter than the ones who like me first. So I would never pay for boost unless it’s in an area where the average, not some but the average, girl is my type.
I get what you mean. In fact I've spoken to some girls here and they said they don't swipe on men because they simply don't need to. Instead the swipe on men who have already swiped right on them.

On this app I'm using you can actually see who viewed your profile (without swiping right) so it's way more suifeul tbh...

• +1
Reactions: Whatever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back