Going to start as an Uber driver in a college town in the U.S. - Need feedback/predictions

L

letsdoit

Zephir
Give me predictions and feedback for how many slays I can rack up doing this, about to start next week.
It'll be a lot more busy during the school year but let's see what happens this summer.

Any feedback to help me get more slays?

I've been rated between Htn and chadlite by users here, more often than not htn.

@Clavicular @tombradylover @pneumocystosis @NorwoodAscender

• +1
Reactions: glaruz, Clavicular and tombradylover
show face in pms pls

Give me predictions and feedback for how many slays I can rack up doing this
none, they’ll make fun of you for not having a real job

nigga you will be fired for sexual misconduct and blacklisted if you are good looking just go on tinder/social media/outside

show face pms

Give me predictions and feedback for how many slays I can rack up doing this, about to start next week.
It'll be a lot more busy during the school year but let's see what happens this summer.

I've been rated between Htn and chadlite by users here, more often than not htn.

if ur actually chadlite which nobody is here with the new standards

u will 100% slay

if ur around the 4 of us (people u tagged) looks level wise. (pnuemo is a bit ahead) u will probably get a few compliments and people may ask for ur number

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover

Are you white if not then 0

u will 100% slay

if ur around the 4 of us (people u tagged) looks level wise. (pnuemo is a bit ahead) u will probably get a few compliments and people may ask for ur number
OP is good looking id say he's htn. I agree with Norwood for most part OP i think expecting amnesia tier results for slays is gonna leave u disappointed but u can network and talk to some girls if ur NT enough to handle those convos and get their numbers and that can lead to slays and more opportunities to meet more girls.

I do think u could potentially slay here and there tho but u gotta be able to talk to these foids and be direct and lead convos to sex that part of it wont be easy

none, they’ll make fun of you for not having a real job
Don't think so, one of my buddies in California says it’s the best gig he's done and gets insane tips + meeting girls all in one.

Last edited:
nigga you will be fired for sexual misconduct and blacklisted if you are good looking just go on tinder/social media/outside
I'm not going to sexually misconduct them wtf lol

u will 100% slay

Which new standards are you referring to?

I'm somewhere around you 4 I'd say not too sure exactly.

There is only one way to find out where I fall and that's by trying it out and seeing what the responses are.

OP is good looking id say he's htn. I agree with Norwood for most part OP i think expecting amnesia tier results for slays is gonna leave u disappointed but u can network and talk to some girls if ur NT enough to handle those convos and get their numbers and that can lead to slays and more opportunities to meet more girls.

I do think u could potentially slay here and there tho but u gotta be able to talk to these foids and be direct and lead convos to sex that part of it wont be easy
Did amnesia run the Uber driver and get an insane amount of slays?

Yeah we'll see what happens, just as everyone here says the ratings don't mean anything it's the real world reaction or P in V that tells you your rating.

U will slay hard

Can I see ur pics?

Any more thoughts on this anyone else? @Blackgymmax