Going to start Wincel's corrected stack by @Extra Chromosome

machinemoggingchad

machinemoggingchad

Bronze
I am a late bloomercel and only started looking 16 when I hit 18 so I have high hopes I can grow facially and if im still lucky even grow a few more inches in the next few months. However im still not sure about how I would wanna start the stack. Quoting the stack listed on @Extra Chromosome's post, I will be doing the following.
  1. Take mk677 25mg before bed (feel free to use melatonin or not)
  2. Aromasin 25mg every day. It can be reduced to 12.5mg every other day as well in case of harsh side effect.
  3. Huperzine A, Ideally 300mcg morning and 400mcg night every day. Minimum is 200mcg every night.
What I do need to know is the potential side effects and long term effects of taking the combination of all these drugs together. I'm currently 19 and before people say its over, I hit puberty really fucking late and I still look like a kid so if im not hard bluepilling myself, I still can get some growth. What I do want to develop is my face cuz whilst I did mature a bit in the last year I still look like a baby and cuz of that im too pussy to approach chicks in uni. So yeah, if any high IQcels can get on here and advice me about this before I start doing this that would be great.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Iplaysoccer and Deleted member 5634
I've grown 2 inches already by treating my hypothyroidism at 24

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
I've grown 2 inches already by treating my hypothyroidism at 24
01E84EA8 9851 4047 ABE4 7F55BDA4C903

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 9090, MentalistKebab and 13 others
wont do shit if you are 19 and even if you were younger results would still be negligible

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Scarface77, Alexanderr and 1 other person
>25mg Aromasin everyday
are you unironically fucking retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Scarface77, 6’1cel, Chintuck22 and 9 others
>25mg Aromasin everyday
pare you unironically fucking retarded

Ya fucking mughead I quoted something from another post shut the fuck up

Ya fucking mughead I quoted something from another post shut the fuck up
Yeah how about you educate yourself before believing outdated stacks tard 25mg will crash your e completely

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Scarface77, Deleted member 10551, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Everyone seems to be a late bloomer...... Face it dude, born scan or cope. 25mg Aromasin is going to kill you by the way

• +1
Reactions: bugeye, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6892 and 1 other person
Everyone seems to be a late bloomer...... Face it dude, born scan or cope. 25mg Aromasin is going to kill you by the way
Bitch im actually a late bloomer, you look at me now you'll think im max 16. If you looked at me a year ago you'd think im 13. Also I grew like 4 inches in the past year so suck your mom.

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Bitch im actually a late bloomer, you look at me now you'll think im max 16. If you looked at me a year ago you'd think im 13. Also I grew like 4 inches in the past year so suck your mom.
Jfc you're a bitch now wait until you get on the Aromasin..... Probably going to fuck yourself up and end up killing yourself because you follow some year old guide. Have fun man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, DutchPrettyBoy and Deleted member 6892
Yeah how about you educate yourself before believing outdated stacks tard 25mg will crash your e completely

Then give me advice instead of shit talking mfker

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill and Good_Little_Goy
Jfc you're a bitch now wait until you get on the Aromasin..... Probably going to fuck yourself up and end up killing yourself because you follow some year old guide. Have fun man

Aight bro then wat do i do. I dont wanna fuck myself up which is why I posted this and asked for advice

Guess the planned stack is cancelled

nothing will happen

• +1
Aight bro then wat do i do. I dont wanna fuck myself up which is why I posted this and asked for advice
Ur 19 it's mostly a waste. Heightmaxxing is mostly cope anyway. Eat good sleep good and pray to the creator that he allows you to grow. Using hgh drops down in efficiency after 12, by 19 I wouldn't bother. Don't cope with late puberty, unless you've gotten a bonescan it means nothing

• +1
Reactions: Scarface77 and Good_Little_Goy
Ur 19 it's mostly a waste. Heightmaxxing is mostly cope anyway. Eat good sleep good and pray to the creator that he allows you to grow. Using hgh drops down in efficiency after 12, by 19 I wouldn't bother. Don't cope with late puberty, unless you've gotten a bonescan it means nothing

I dont know if you know much about mk677 but ive taken it for the past 2 weeks and my brow ridge has actually grown a bit so can taking just mk677 change my face structure forgetting about heightmaxxing?

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
I dont know if you know much about mk677 but ive taken it for the past 2 weeks and my brow ridge has actually grown a bit so can taking just mk677 change my face structure forgetting about heightmaxxing?
Yes it could. There are some studies on hgh treatment in children affecting cranailogical development in children. Mk long term could affect the skull

Yes it could. There are some studies on hgh treatment in children affecting cranailogical development in children. Mk long term could affect the skull

I do know about the side effects such as reduced insulin sensitivity and potential organ growth which is why im not too keen on doing it for a long time. ive already taken it for 2 weeks so was thinking of a month's break before going on it again. Bad idea or not?

bro, i wanted to do this, but didn't. i've come to the conclusion that it defenitely isn't worth it. Aromasin will fuck you up, mk677 won't do shit. dunno about the huperzine a but most likely won't do shit either.

Just be healthy, eat good whole foods, workout, sleep and drink your FILTERED water brah

• +1
I do know about the side effects such as reduced insulin sensitivity and potential organ growth which is why im not too keen on doing it for a long time. ive already taken it for 2 weeks so was thinking of a month's break before going on it again. Bad idea or not?
Do 6week cycles followed by breaks of how ever long you want if you're scared of those effects. If you eat a lot of carbs don't use a lot of mk its not a good combo

Do 6week cycles followed by breaks of how ever long you want if you're scared of those effects. If you eat a lot of carbs don't use a lot of mk its not a good combo

Thanks for the advice mate

wont do shit if you are 19 and even if you were younger results would still be negligible
i grew 2 inches at 19-21 it's not cope at all go for it personally i didn't even take anything other than changing my diet to have more healthy shiz

bro, i wanted to do this, but didn't. i've come to the conclusion that it defenitely isn't worth it. Aromasin will fuck you up, mk677 won't do shit. dunno about the huperzine a but most likely won't do shit either.

Just be healthy, eat good whole foods, workout, sleep and drink your FILTERED water brah

thanks dutch homie. your chicks are super hot ngl wish I could bang them but damn they tall and too stacy teir

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
wait what just happened?

• Hmm...
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
thanks dutch homie. your chicks are super hot ngl wish I could bang them but damn they tall and too stacy teir
WAIT WTF HERE IT IS AGAIN

thanks bro and yeah they hot but fuck them bro they are all whores, believe me :(

If you are going to use peptides to boost your HGH you MUST stack 2 of them for maxium benefit, they work synergistically, else just directly inject HGH. You got to research this better.
For Aromasin take 12,5mg EOD and increase from there, ideally you would take it for 1 week, do a blood test to see where your estrogen is and increase the dose from there, google it's pharmacokinetics.

I don't know what you want to use Huperzine A for, studymaxing? where did you get the info about Huperzine A and what do you expect from it?

You must also sportmax and gymmax, else you are wasting potential and HGH.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: machinemoggingchad
i grew 2 inches at 19-21 it's not cope at all go for it personally i didn't even take anything other than changing my diet to have more healthy shiz
What else did u take with mk?

nothing really i was taking vitamin k2 d3 and the typical zinc etc

Did you have any facial growth? I have a shitty lower third I was hoping mk would maybe help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Not everone respond to aromasin same way bro

• +1
thats gotta have a tonne of side effects
nope its topical clinical studies show it doesn't reduce T or DHT serum levels unless u micro needle- leave 24 hrs before micro needling

• +1
nope its topical clinical studies show it doesn't reduce T or DHT serum levels unless u micro needle- leave 24 hrs before micro needling
alright thx ill choose to do that if my face still looks like a baby in 6 months time