Going to start work as a chincel

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Wise old Aboriginal
Over
Was meant to get a genio this summer but never got round to it. Still could be I don't wanna do it while living with my parents

But I'm gonna have to get a job in the next couple of months or so, meaning I probably won't have it done by then, so I will start work as a chincel. And then, if I get any meaningful employment where I am thinking long term, it means I need to get genio while at the job, so coworkers will find out:feelswah:

Balancing surgeries with other life events and other people is very difficult. I just want a simple genio + maybe rhino:dafuckfeels:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Lonenely sigma and glizzygnasher68
I'm trying to get genio sometime during my gap year cause I definitely won't be able to do anything once college starts

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I'm trying to get genio sometime during my gap year cause I definitely won't be able to do anything once college starts
Yeah, hopefully it's not as much social suicide in a job setting, as half your coworkers might be norwooded oldcels so it's easier to care less about the stigma. It's also easier if u just get a shitty short term job and then get the surgery and quit, but I wanna actually hopefully go into a career

• +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68
Bumo
Big nose, small chin mogs