going to stop putting so much effort into my threads

slime

slime

Just another man.
you guys clearly dont appreciate them so from now on i do not give a single fuck

i will just post shitty content and you dumbasses will eat it up. maybe it will even get stickied :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes: :cautious: :cautious: :cautious:

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Petsmart and shibo
Shut the fuck up retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3328 and 9 others

Stop coming into my threads if you can't handle the heat.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Petsmart
I don't even know who u are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3328, CopeAndRope and 3 others
OP could post cure to cancer and niggas will still flame him

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Dino Hamciaren, Zeta ascended and 6 others
😢

• +1
Reactions: slime
I don't even know who u are
Cause the mods refuse to sticky my threads to give me the proper recognition. I know what they are fucking doing. They are waiting for my theories to die and then they will post my theories and take credit for them. They will probably sticky them too. This is why I can't stand politics and social complexes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, CopeAndRope, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
i need water

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Op is a needy twink for sure

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and CupOfCoffee
Cause the mods refuse to sticky my threads to give me the proper recognition. I know what they are fucking doing. They are waiting for my theories to die and then they will post my theories and take credit for them. They will probably sticky them too. This is why I can't stand politics and social complexes.
LOL YOUR THREADS ARE SO FUCKING SHIT NO ONE WANTS TO STEAL YOUR SHIT THREADS LOL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope and Butthurt Dweller
This is tragic we should start a revolution

MODS BE GONE
Except @jefferson he should stay

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Butthurt Dweller
This is tragic we should start a revolution

MODS BE GONE
Except @jefferson he should stay
I feel as if the majority of mods are just misguided but I can't shake the feeling that there is a fatherless one in the bunch who will stoop so low even I cannot view them. These are the ones you have to watch out for.

• Ugh..

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Ritalincel, Petsmart and 1 other person
I haven't ever seen a single post from OP

You're literally a nobody in here, why do you expect people to read your threads?

Especially with that non-aesthetic avi

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope

You're literally a nobody in here, why do you expect people to read your threads?

You are truly an idiot and I can tell by this comment and by how much you value messages. It doesn't matter the amount of times I post, how long I have been posting, or how recognized I am. The truth is the truth. By that fact alone my posts and thus myself have value. Now please shut the fuck up and go suck on the baby bottle.

P.S. my avatar is aesthetic, it belongs to the school of not giving a fuck about pleasing other people. I do what I want because I want to do it. You are quite pathetic, like the scum under my socks. Continue to be a slave to standards and lookism. I am above that and always will be. Now kick rocks before I kick you out of my view.

You are truly an idiot and I can tell by this comment and by how much you value messages. It doesn't matter the amount of times I post, how long I have been posting, or how recognized I am. The truth is the truth. By that fact alone my posts and thus myself have value. Now please shut the fuck up and go suck on the baby bottle.

P.S. my avatar is aesthetic, it belongs to the school of not giving a fuck about pleasing other people. I do what I want because I want to do it. You are quite pathetic, like the scum under my socks. Continue to be a slave to standards and lookism. I am above that and always will be. Now kick rocks before I kick you out of my view.

@Deliciadecu now u see this guy is just a fucking moron

today i learned people actually use the ignore function here

• +1
Reactions: slime

You truly are a subhuman low IQ phaggot rotten flea atrocious protozoarium.

Look at your pathetic persona... "The Secret Society" acting like you belong to a group or is part of something especial like a spoiled kid craving for attention "Look how special I am!" not only that but you act as if you were a superior enlightened being

"Oh no, I see beyond looks!"

"Oh no, I see beyond the authority through the confidence that others deposit on people who are already pre-established, the other day I listened to a homeless nobody for 2 hours straight because I thought he could teach me something about the financial market, I'm so enlightened"

GO BACK TO THE HOLE YOU CAME FROM, YOU PIECE OF UTTER SUBHUMAN ATROCIOUSLY DISGUSTING SHIT!

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
You truly are a subhuman low IQ phaggot rotten flea atrocious protozoarium.

Look at your pathetic persona... "The Secret Society" acting like you belong to a group or is part of something especial like a spoiled kid craving for attention "Look how special I am!" not only that but you act as if you were a superior enlightened being

"Oh no, I see beyond looks!"

"Oh no, I see beyond the authority through the confidence that others deposit on people who are already pre-established, the other day I listened to a homeless nobody for 2 hours straight because I thought he could teach me something about the financial market, I'm so enlightened"

GO BACK TO THE HOLE YOU CAME FROM, YOU PIECE OF UTTER SUBHUMAN ATROCIOUSLY DISGUSTING SHIT!
You are blocked.

You are blocked.

Keep crying phaggot, You think I care, I've just read one of your threads, UTTER SHIT!

Cry more for me, I'm one of the most high-IQ posters here, you're literally a nobody

good riddance

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
nigger, I didn't come here to do homework

That's like bragging that you have "one of the biggest dicks in asia"
Well I don't know what to tell you.

• Ugh..
Shit thread kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
This thread is pure autism.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta ascended and slime
Zeta you have been blocked.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Petsmart
Blocks me

• JFL
Reactions: gigachadcel
you guys clearly dont appreciate them so from now on i do not give a single fuck

i will just post shitty content and you dumbasses will eat it up. maybe it will even get stickied :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes: :cautious: :cautious: :cautious:
Joined nov 10