Going to the club was kinda suifuel

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
Every dude is RTT maxed to oblivion, pretty boy dyel copers arent gonna like this one , nearly every guy looked like this
IMG 9160

Jfl if u arent mt2 & roid maxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, psychomandible, Jova and 1 other person
Orton mogs

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Jova and edodalic29
Orton mogs
Yeah there was obviously no one who looked like orton but alot of the whites were tanned & jacked ( ages from early 20s and up )

The younger guys were slim to none , maybe i went to the wrong club but there were young women ranging from 20-26 there , no jb’s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, Xangsane and Jova
last and only time i went to a club only person that flirted with me was a bald middle aged faggot and i left after 30 minutes

• JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, Whatever, Angutoid and 2 others
last and only time i went to a club only person that flirted with me was a bald middle aged faggot and i left after 30 minutes
Haha
bro it might have been a gay bar/ club, there are alot of those in my area

stay away or just arm yourself before you go

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and VHD
Yeah there was obviously no one who looked like orton but alot of the whites were tanned & jacked ( ages from early 20s and up )

The younger guys were slim to none , maybe i went to the wrong club but there were young women ranging from 20-26 there , no jb’s
Heard clubs are full of ethnics these days

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Heard clubs are full of ethnics these days
I like going to ethnic filled clubs , i seem to only attract alot of ethnic foids and slutty white girls that like to bang black dudes also

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I like going to ethnic filled clubs , i seem to only attract alot of ethnic foids and slutty white girls that like to bang black dudes also
“Only attract ethnic foids”
wtf is wrong with ethnic women?

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
“Only attract ethnic foids”
wtf is wrong with ethnic women?
Nothing im just emphasizing that only mulatas and sometimes black women have been approaching me alot . I like mulatas but i stay away from black women because they are crazy

Did you go to a homo club or something ?

This isn’t the case at all in the mainstream ones

Nothing im just emphasizing that only mulatas and sometimes black women have been approaching me alot . I like mulatas but i stay away from black women because they are crazy
Yeah I can tell you don’t actually want even mulattas