Going to the gym is weird and cringe

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
If your life revolves around muscles and food you’re pathetic. It doesn’t fill a void, it forms new holes.
You’re destroying your hormones, metabolism, bodily functions, organs, …
Your body is not meant to have tons of muscle.

Also you look fucking pathetic, muh muh I bench 225, nobody truly gives a shit. Every girl looks at you weird and every man forgets about your stupid achievement in 10 seconds.

Don’t get me wrong I was a gymbro too but now I’m an NT slayer and holy fuck gymbros are the most insufferable people to be around. No girl likes it, men don’t care since they mog your bloatmaxxed mtn face daily. Honestly the only reason why it’s cool is because you have non-nt delusional friends who are gymbros too. Ask any normal healthy person what they think abt gymbros and they’re gonna spew all kinds of hate.

Taking care of your body and having SOME muscle is perfect, eat what you want and train when or what you want just like your body wants.
Don’t overdo it, 4times a week in the gym is already pushing it.

prime example : @Clavicular slayed when being a skinny mf, now he’s big and he still slays. He doesn’t need to go on a gymbro bender but he’s become delusional. Infact his life quality would improve a lot more if he dimmed down on the gym.

Simple.
If you go to the gym religiously, you’re compensating for your bad looks or terrible mental health and everyone knows it. Think abt it, no happy person ever spends hours of his day eating a shit ton of crap and lift man made metal.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, N1666, flippasav and 16 others
Keep coping in the comments bloat & EDcels

• +1
Reactions: greywind, skkrrrtcantdo and lurking truecel
dnr stupid negroid
IMG 3022

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, cannotbeasked, lcberg04 and 4 others
If your life revolves around muscles and food you’re pathetic. It doesn’t fill a void, it forms new holes.

Also you look fucking pathetic, muh muh I bench 225, nobody truly gives a shit. Every girl looks at you weird and every man forgets about your stupid achievement in 10 seconds.

Don’t get me wrong I was a gymbro too but now I’m an NT slayer and holy fuck gymbros are the most insufferable people to be around. No girl likes it, men don’t care since they mog your bloatmaxxed mtn face daily. Honestly the only reason why it’s cool is because you have non-nt delusional friends who are gymbros too. Ask any normal healthy person what they think abt gymbros and they’re gonna spew all kinds of hate.

Taking care of your body and having SOME muscle is perfect, eat what you want and train when or what you want just like your body wants.

prime example : @Clavicular slayed when being a skinny mf, now he’s big and he still slays. He doesn’t need to go on a gymbro bender but he’s become delusional. Infact his life quality would improve a lot more if he dimmed down on the gym.

Simple.
If you go to the gym religiously, you’re compensating for your bad looks or terrible mental health and everyone knows it. Think abt it, no happy person ever spends hours of his day eating a shit ton of crap and lift man made metal.

should i start gymceling ? @smartypantslulu

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
If you eat at maintenance and workout with a healthy diet and shit you’ll build more than enough muscle while also leaning out to be attractive, it’s when autists start injecting Tren in their ass thinking their gonna look like David laid shit goes to hell. Also claviculars muscle genetics are hot ass, to be on the amount of gear he’s on and to have been working out as long as he has and look like the average black male that’s never touched a weight is hilarious

• +1
Reactions: N1666, greywind and chudlite

Simple.

Holy cope.
You can go to gym and not train like an ogre, donkey. 😂

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Holy cope.
You can go to gym and not train like an ogre, donkey. 😂
If your life revolves around muscles and food you’re pathetic.
Nigga, 90% of cucks here are religious gymcels. If you go to the gym to lift when you feel like it and you don’t really give af about muscles or diet than you’re good. But this is targeted to people who eat goyslop 24/7 to get a certain amount of cals to grow this gay ass muscle more. Shit like that is gay

Simple.

BASED like GOATIS

• +1
lil bro discovered Goatis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bakpaokukus, Schizotypalcel, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
Your internal organs get stronger and more efficient the more you workout
Digestion , circulation , elimination of toxins is also improved
Your just too low iq too understand
Every single organ in the body is a muscle
You stupid fucking idiot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mike141, PsychoH, ChetCrispy and 7 others
I actually do agree with you. The only reason I gymcelled religiously in the past was trying to compensate for my face, and I even knew that lmao but it still made sense to do it, not knowing the consequences of that.

Gymcelling only works if you enjoy it (in periodisation) and ur already attractive and can slay so there’s no negative ROI on you gymcelling. Then it’s not pointless. But for most people yeh it’s just another cope like religion or looksmaxxing.

Another faggot suffering from klinefelter syndrome. If you fags ever went to the gym you'd realize how massive difference it makes especially on dating apps as long as you look above average and have good muscle insertions

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, maarda and autistic_tendencies
lift 3x a week on roids and dont do weird shit like muh meal prep to restaurants

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and autistic_tendencies

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: rata999, gargomel, ChetCrispy and 3 others
Your internal organs get stronger and more efficient the more you workout
Digestion , circulation , elimination of toxins is also improved
Your just too low iq too understand
Every single organ in the body is a muscle
You stupid fucking idiot
Sounds like you’re coping boyo
‘Working out’ is not stuffing yourself with goyslop to gain minimal inches of muscle stupid idiot. I never claimed working out was bad, I claimed gymcelling is bad. Learn to read autistic faggot

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
Sounds like you’re coping boyo
‘Working out’ is not stuffing yourself with goyslop to gain minimal inches of muscle stupid idiot. I never claimed working out was bad, I claimed gymcelling is bad. Learn to read autistic faggot
I mean the more you workout a muscle the more nourishment you need to repair the broken down tissue
Correct me if I’m wrong
Or just workout and starve bro!

Another faggot suffering from klinefelter syndrome. If you fags ever went to the gym you'd realize how massive difference it makes especially on dating apps as long as you look above average and have good muscle insertions
Cope nigger
I used to be 225 lean and it made my life 10x worse

IMG 2612

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PsychoH, thebuffdon690 and losthope
Shit thread bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, Coeus, edodalic29 and 3 others
I mean the more you workout a muscle the more nourishment you need to repair the broken down tissue
Correct me if I’m wrong
Or just workout and starve bro!
Do you really think ‘breaking down tissue and repairing it’ sounds healthy?

Also you look fucking pathetic, muh muh

Ask any normal healthy person what they think abt gymbros and they’re gonna spew all kinds of hate.
No Way Beer GIF by Busch

Ronnie Coleman Fitness GIF

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChetCrispy, Debetro, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person

Simple.

Just dont make it your entire personality

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and BigJimsWornOutTires
Do you really think ‘breaking down tissue and repairing it’ sounds healthy?
That’s literally the law of life
If you don’t use it you lose it

• +1
Just dont make it your entire personality
I disagree. You become the muscle's mother and father. You protect the muscles as if your children... hungry motherfuckers! "Feed me protein, daddy." Ah, yes, a whey shake is coming up.

Hungry Yum Yum GIF by corgiyolk

The Rock Wtf GIF by Alex Boya

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, ChetCrispy, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
I disagree. You become the muscle's mother and father. You protect the muscles as if your children... hungry motherfuckers! "Feed me protein, daddy." Ah, yes, a whey shake is coming up.

Hungry Yum Yum GIF by corgiyolk

The Rock Wtf GIF by Alex Boya
Kike ahh shit

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
testicular fortitude and doing what you want > muh htn mog mtn face

Even before goatis, I realized a couple of things that made think how all this gym stuff was pointless and stupid. Whats the point of "building" muscle when you have to train all your life to maintain its size? That's not building. You are adapting them to the stress. I made a post yesterday were I talked about how bodybuilders are masochist and enjoy feeling this burning sensation and soreness in their body. And last, if my body doesn't like being muscular (as the muscles shrinks if you don't train them for a long time) then why should I be training in the first place?.

Whats so dark about all this stuff is that you got people still defending this BS like if it were a religion. To me that's more proof that most people are NPCs that follow some type of script.

• +1
Even before goatis, I realized a couple of things that made think how all this gym stuff was pointless and stupid. Whats the point of "building" muscle when you have to train all your life to maintain its size? That's not building. You are adapting them to the stress. I made a post yesterday were I talked about how bodybuilders are masochist and enjoy feeling this burning sensation and soreness in their body. And last, if my body doesn't like being muscular (as the muscles shrinks if you don't train them for a long time) then why should I be training in the first place?.

Whats so dark about all this stuff is that you got people still defending this BS like if it were a religion. To me that's more proof that most people are NPCs that follow some type of script.
yes it is building muscle and you are building nuclei you could train for 5 years and do nothing lose all your muscle in another 5 years and gain it all back in 1 year cause of muscle memory

• +1
Reactions: ChetCrispy

Simple.

100% correct

Also when I found this Blackpill stuff and how bone mass and genetics matter the most when building muscle, I concluded myself that bodybuilding it's pointless.

Back in school, some guy asked me what my workout was? He genuinely thought I was training meanwhile I had never touched a weight in my life and instead played videogames, ate junk food and watched videos in my free time. I never forget this anecdote especially now when the media are pushing everyone to go to the gym when it's just pointless once when you realize some people can be more muscular than you by doing the opposite of what you do inside of a gym.

i’ve been going for a hobby since i refused to play a faggot sport

Keep coping skinny nigga. Gym is a legit looksmax every girl prefers a fit body it is an evolutionary advantage

• +1
Reactions: ChetCrispy and edodalic29

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Explain , Worse how ? This thread only applies to bloated / fat gymcels

u look diced in that pic , coping hard if you say it made ur life worse
It did, low energy, constantly worrying about diet and gains, couldn’t enjoy going out cuz you know ‘going out is not sigma :owo:‘, wasn’t focused on slaying bitches, made myself depressed i.e body dysmorphia, gave up on everything except the gym, shit sleep and T levels, …

Now I don’t care abt muscles and I’m slaying, going out almost every 2 days wasted asf, full of energy and happiness, actual good sleep, relatively ‘healthy’ body, … while still having good amount of muscle with minimal training

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and edodalic29
I feel ashamed when I tell people I go to the gym. I prefer not talking about it whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, PsychoH and PsychoDsk

Simple.

The thing is when your going to the gym, everyones doing weird fucking movement, stretches etc. I can start shaking ass in there and it wont be weird to others :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But for some reason its a normal thing to go gym and do all these silly movements, stretches etc. Quite funny ngl. Do them anywhere else ur getting bullied and laughed at for life. I feel like probably stretching is beneficial, or having a decent physique, the gym is just the safe space to do that shit, other than looking like a retard doing it in the park. Why do u think niggas run on treadmills not in parks it will be so NT

• +1

Simple.

used to be a massive gymcel in 2022-2023 (12-13 year) it absolutely destroyed my skin making it have terrible collagen quality

• +1
It did, low energy, constantly worrying about diet and gains, couldn’t enjoy going out cuz you know ‘going out is not sigma :owo:‘, wasn’t focused on slaying bitches, made myself depressed i.e body dysmorphia, gave up on everything except the gym, shit sleep and T levels, …

Now I don’t care abt muscles and I’m slaying, going out almost every 2 days wasted asf, full of energy and happiness, actual good sleep, relatively ‘healthy’ body, … while still having good amount of muscle with minimal training
I get it , it became a obsession kinda and it took over your life . I try not to make it a big part of my life , i go in 30 mins workout and leave , never try to make it the sole focus but at least roiding + training for female gaze body while staying lean is my plan rn.

• +1

• JFL
I don't go to the gym and I agree with you

But even so, as a man, you should do something so that at least your hands are bigger than your girlfriend's, especially the forearms, and thighs too, so you don't look like a brother when she's lying next to you in bed..

A body like the one below is ideal, if you do a little exercise at home when you have time a couple times a week.

And in terms of strength, you should try to be able to at least be able to lift your girlfriend in the air with both hands, so you should be able to lift somewhere around 70 kg/154 pounds with ease, because for her that would be very sexy and impressive, so you can pick her up, pull her, take her, throw her, etc. especially when she puts up resistance. This will earn you a lot of respect in her eyes, and make you much more attractive..
Bb1

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and PsychoDsk
I get it , it became a obsession kinda and it took over your life . I try not to make it a big part of my life , i go in 30 mins workout and leave , never try to make it the sole focus but at least roiding + training for female gaze body while staying lean is my plan rn.
That’s exactly what I’m doing rn, obsession is never a good thing. U on just test rn?

I don't go to the gym and I agree with you

But even so, as a man, you should do something so that at least your hands are bigger than your girlfriend's, especially the forearms, and thighs too, so you don't look like a brother when she's lying next to you in bed..

A body like the one below is ideal, if you do a little exercise at home when you have time a couple times a week.

View attachment 3254694

And in terms of strength, you should try to be able to at least be able to lift your girlfriend in the air with both hands, so you should be able to lift somewhere around 70 kg/154 pounds with ease, because for her that would be very sexy and impressive, so you can pick her up, pull her, take her, throw her, etc. especially when she puts up resistance. This will earn you a lot of respect in her eyes, and make you much more attractive..
View attachment 3254681
High iq

• +1
i follow funkyflamingo debloating guide and drink raw bison cum and feel good after my workouts.

why u mad?

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked