Going to the pub alone

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain
I consider myself NT by this forums standards (I got friends), decent follower count on IG and modest slaycount despite mtn.

I was studycelling 11-19:30 today and decided to go to the pub afterwards alone which is where I’m writing this post from. Slaying isn’t an objective I Deadass just want a beer which I’ve had 3 of atm.

Life is great

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 20399, sportsmogger and 3 others
Fuck I forgot to not click the notify mail option off. Ngl it should be off by defeault, shit feature @Preston @tyronelite @Alexanderr @Master

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Fuck I forgot to not click the notify mail option off. Ngl it should be off by defeault shit feature @Preston @tyronelite @Alexanderr @Master
@emeraldglass @0hMan @TRUE_CEL @Lmao

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, emeraldglass and Lmao
I consider myself NT by this forums standards (I got friends), decent follower count on IG and modest slaycount despite mtn.

I was studycelling 11-19:30 today and decided to go to the pub afterwards alone which is where I’m writing this post from. Slaying isn’t an objective I Deadass just want a beer which I’ve had 3 of atm.

Life is great
The capacity to go have a few brews at a bar without social inhibitions mogs me

The capacity to go have a few brews at a bar without social inhibitions mogs me
I’m looking around and there is 1) a betabuxx on a date 2) 3 girls with one gay best friend 3) 3 guys with one Tom-boy-girl at their table 4) two girls just talking at a north 5) a trucel alone 6) another booth with two girls talking.

I Deadass mog every single inhibitant at this pub + I’m the only bbc

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
I’m looking around and there is 1) a betabuxx on a date 2) 3 girls with one gay best friend 3) 3 guys with one Tom-boy-girl at their table 4) two girls just talking at a north 5) a trucel alone 6) another booth with two girls talking.

Tomboys are cute if they just act like it and don't wear hats and shit

Some girl at gym was wearing a tank and a hat today jfl she was like 5"5 and it was an odd sight

@chosen-one thoughts on the thread?

Tomboys are cute if they just act like it and don't wear hats and shit

Some girl at gym was wearing a tank and a hat today jfl she was like 5"5 and it was an odd sight
This one got narrow FWHR hood cheekbones but recessed as fuck. LEFT SWIPE. NEXT

This one got narrow FWHR hood cheekbones but recessed as fuck. LEFT SWIPE. NEXT
I don't mind recessed girls

My standards are genuinely low asf blue eyes and cute demeanor is all it takes for me

And just can't be masc

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
I don't mind recessed girls

My standards are genuinely low asf blue eyes and cute demeanor is all it takes for me

And just can't be masc
Life of 5’6 gremlin

• Love it
Reactions: Lookologist003
Life of 5’6 gremlin
Furthermore, mogging the girl would make me kind of into her too, as the dimporhic model of mogging a female is not something I adhere too, looksmogging them boosts my ego and would make me lower inhib

Medium ugly with blue eyes is all I need

Short ethnic blight

What's the point of going "alone"? I would rather do anything else. Unless you are trying to get those lays up? I really don't get it.

• +1
Reactions: litaz
What's the point of going "alone"? I would rather do anything else. Unless you are trying to get those lays up? I really don't get it.
Just to get a beer innit. It taste good

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Furthermore, mogging the girl would make me kind of into her too, as the dimporhic model of mogging a female is not something I adhere too, looksmogging them boosts my ego and would make me lower inhib

Medium ugly with blue eyes is all I need

Short ethnic blight
Yup I looksmax so I can mog MTB’s confidently. I have to be the better looking in the relationship

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Lookologist003, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person

Low inhib enough to snap a pic and share to us?

• +1
How does beer taste? Aren't you Muslim?

• +1
Yup I looksmax so I can mog MTB’s confidently. I have to be the better looking in the relationship
Valid

Makes everything easier, even lasting longer in bed. It's just the better choice

In addition hot girls will see that you have low standards and be more inclined to show interest

• Hmm...
Valid

Makes everything easier, even lasting longer in bed. It's just the better choice

In addition hot girls will see that you have low standards and be more inclined to show interest
Idk about hot girls they don’t want me

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I hate beer

• Woah
Going to the pub alone mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Used to go alone that shit sucked feeling like weirdo around normies with friends