Going to town alone

Tom Jones

Tom Jones

Herdsman
If you don’t any friends that want to go out or none at all. Then just go and lie. Say you lost them and can’t reach them.
You may need to be intoxicated. But it’s indeed effective.

I find the best place to meet girls is in the smoking area. Even if you don’t smoke bring a vape without nicotine and cigarettes to share.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lurkcel44, aBetterMii, Moggie and 1 other person
Seriously the smoking area is where the magic and possibly a variety of cancers is incepted

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: johnsmithcel, Deleted member 20370 and noodlelover
Seriously the smoking area is where the magic and possibly a variety of cancers is incepted
Had a drunk foid keep telling me how beautiful I was and do a psychological analysis of me in the smoking area. Boosted my ego tenfold because she said I should be a model and also basically said I came off as a complete psychopath. Good night lol

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Tom Jones
Had a drunk foid keep telling me how beautiful I was and do a psychological analysis of me in the smoking area. Boosted my ego tenfold because she said I should be a model and also basically said I came off as a complete psychopath. Good night lol
You bang her?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I think clubs are shit tbh are live music bars better?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22099 and Tom Jones
You bang her?
She kept throwing herself at me but like she was in her 40s and I'm 17. I wasn't out to pull anyway I just went for drinks after work with my friend

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
She kept throwing herself at me but like she was in her 40s and I'm 17. I wasn't out to pull anyway I just went for drinks after work with my friend
Should have done her anyways bro. Doggystyle so you could seeing the wrinkles and saggy tits

Edit. Could avoid

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
I think clubs are shit tbh are live music bars better?

I’m not a fan of clubs either. Too chaotic on the dance floor and I can’t dance for shit. But it doesn’t really matter if you find a girl into you.

That’s why I like to stick to the smoking area.

But bars with pool tables and table football are so fun when with mates

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Should have done her anyways bro. Doggystyle so you could seeing the wrinkles and saggy tits

Edit. Could avoid
Nah im still a virgin I dont wanna swipe my v card on a mid tier 40y/o foid on a drunk night out

• +1
I’m not a fan of clubs either. Too chaotic on the dance floor and I can’t dance for shit. But it doesn’t really matter if you find a girl into you.
yeah but I was there for hours and got no interest fuck

• +1
Nah im still a virgin I dont wanna swipe my v card on a mid tier 40y/o foid on a drunk night out
Doesn’t matter man. If she was ok looking why not?

You think Stacy is gonna appear suddenly and wanna fuck.

• +1
yeah but I was there for hours and got no interest fuck

If it’s very crowded I might go dancing because no one can see your moves and everyone is so close so it’s much easier to find a willing participant for potential intercourse.

If the floor is deserted no way I’m going out there

• +1
Doesn’t matter man. If she was ok looking why not?

You think Stacy is gonna appear suddenly and wanna fuck.
With my genetic potential yes

• +1
If it’s very crowded I might go dancing because no one can see your moves and everyone is so close so it’s much easier to find a willing participant for potential intercourse.

If the floor is deserted no way I’m going out there
I was on the floor deserted and packed didnt make a difference the blue pilled normies I was with told me two chicks were interested in me but I couldnt see any interest myself.

they believe in the just be confident bro bullshit so they were gaslighting imo

• +1
I was on the floor deserted and packed didnt make a difference the blue pilled normies I was with told me two chicks were interested in me but I couldnt see any interest myself.

they believe in the just be confident bro bullshit so they were gaslighting imo
If they are interested you won’t have any doubts. If your mates say they are into you. Look at their eyes and body language ( not too creepy). But if they make eye contact and face you then approach

• +1
If they are interested you won’t have any doubts. If your mates say they are into you. Look at their eyes and body language ( not too creepy). But if they make eye contact and face you then approach
I couldnt even see them thats why I believe it was bullshit I asked them to point them out and got blanks, later they tried to set my up with this tall hot chick but she didnt seem interested to me, no looking at me nothing.

Send me bro. Ratings are very harsh on here.
Screenshot 20220926 1643452

I'm the white one

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and Tom Jones
  • +1
Reactions: Tom Jones and Moggie
6'2 still growing and I'm over 20% bf

View attachment 1891298
I was relaxed in this photo except my brow
Looked much better in the other pic. I think pic distortion and fat fucks you up.
Won’t give a rating based on this but lose BF and train neck. And other looksmax techniques

Looked much better in the other pic. I think pic distortion and fat fucks you up.
Won’t give a rating based on this but lose BF and train neck. And other looksmax techniques
Yea I'm new to this but I think my potential is high because a few months ago I was under 6'0, over 25% BF and had a shaved head and I never noticed any girls looking at me.
I believe that >15% I would be very good-looking.

• +1
If you don’t any friends that want to go out or none at all. Then just go and lie. Say you lost them and can’t reach them.
You may need to be intoxicated. But it’s indeed effective.

I find the best place to meet girls is in the smoking area. Even if you don’t smoke bring a vape without nicotine and cigarettes to share.
im not too sure but i feel like it would be best to take advantage of public settings in general. whether it be clubs, bars, parties, etc. sure some places may be more effective than others but it can’t hurt to try.

Last edited: