Gold vs Silver vs whitegold chain

lasthope

lasthope

at the surgeon's office
title
Wanna buy a chain

ps: I am white and non tanned (will maybe mt2 max in the Future)

title
Wanna buy a chain

ps: I am white and non tanned (will maybe mt2 max in the Future)
Depends on the Carat of Gold or Silver ( Carat is how much of the pure metal is in the Jewelery 24 Carat would be 100% Gold while 12 Carat would be 50% Gold and 50% other metal Visa Versa with any other expensive metal)

White Gold is about 14-18 Carat and contains Silver, Palladium, and Platinum to give it that Color

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 6963 and lasthope
Depends on the Carat of Gold or Silver ( Carat is how much of the pure metal is in the Jewelery 24 Carat would be 100% Gold while 12 Carat would be 50% Gold and 50% other metal Visa Versa with any other expensive metal)

White Gold is about 14-18 Carat and contains Silver, Palladium, and Platinum to give it that Color
Which type to buy, You really will never buy 24 Carat Gold in Jewlery besides it being expensive it is really soft

Gold Chains have the highest status and I think they go from 14k 18k and 22k with even more of a "higher status" is adding Jewels but I don't know what Carat people usually wear but i don't think it matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and lasthope
I thought you were talking about pokemon

put the chain around your neck and rope

Which type to buy, You really will never buy 24 Carat Gold in Jewlery besides it being expensive it is really soft

Gold Chains have the highest status and I think they go from 14k 18k and 22k with even more of a "higher status" is adding Jewels but I don't know what Carat people usually wear but i don't think it matters
Yeah right know I gravitate to pure gold as much carat as possible since I think it’s more of a „classy“ look
But I don’t know if I have the pheno for it

silver seems to be a safer more lowkey look in my experience

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Yeah right know I gravitate to pure gold as much carat as possible since I think it’s more of a „classy“ look
But I don’t know if I have the pheno for it
No one does pure gold tho, that is silly

You have to see what is in style

and really, you will only attract girls who like chains which are almost entirely black

• +1
Get gold. If poor get silver. Don’t get white gold. White gold is just gold mixed with silver but if you want it to be flashy as fuck then just get pure silver because it’s brighter in color than white gold. Also gold cost 4x more than silver so why get white gold when it looks less silver than actual silver and cost 1/4 the price...

• +1
silver seems to be a safer more lowkey look in my experience
Yeah that’s definitely a point

i only want it for fashionmax
Not to attract gold diggers

No one does pure gold tho, that is silly

You have to see what is in style

and really, you will only attract girls who like chains which are almost entirely black
You mean I will only attract black girls?

Gold looks better on dark complexion

• +1
Gold looks better on dark complexion
This is also my observation if you are white and non tanned I think gold will look weird

You mean I will only attract black girls?
Most white girls aren't into that look but if you are just trying to get status within that community and not among women then by all means go ahead

This is also my observation if you are white and non tanned I think gold will look weird
yeah it does, based on a white skin complexion, honestly imo I think chains, dreads, and all that other stuff is really only for black guys

yeah it does, based on a white skin complexion, honestly imo I think chains, dreads, and all that other stuff is really only for black guys
I think you are right

seems like for a normal guy a expensive watch is the only legit status boost

I think you are right

seems like for a normal guy a expensive watch is the only legit status boost
Watches are indeed a more White thing and if you get three nice ones that you rotate women will definitely notice and see you as higher status

• +1
Thats why
Tw