Reactions: Ricky212 and try2beme
detective conan animation GIF

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and PointOfNoReturn
The fk did she just spit in his mouth lool

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and PointOfNoReturn
This guy singlehandedly raised the crime rate of Japan by 200% where ever he goes
First aired in 1994 and it's still nowhere near over, even worse than One Piece in terms of longevity.

Aired so long that it even has a spin-off for the substitute image for the murderer.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn

• JFL
kill all simps

• +1
First aired in 1994 and it's still nowhere near over, even worse than One Piece in terms of longevity.

Aired so long that it even has a spin-off for the substitute image for the murderer.

it's been nearly 30 years and he still has not been transformed back into the high school teen he was

talk about flogging an extremely decompose horse

with all the murders happening around him, if I am the detective, I will have pinpointed him as No.1 suspect

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and PointOfNoReturn
it's been nearly 30 years and he still has not been transformed back into the high school teen he was

talk about flogging an extremely decompose horse

with all the murders happening around him, if I am the detective, I will have pinpointed him as No.1 suspect
Hasn't returned to his original state but they've gone from flip-phones to smartphones. Still, the black organisation arcs are very fun to watch and so are the movies.

• +1

Holy shit I remember watching this as a kid.

Is this one of those shows that is perpetually stuck in a loop and doesn't have a main plotline anymore

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Fiqh and PointOfNoReturn
Holy shit I remember watching this as a kid.

Is this one of those shows that is perpetually stuck in a loop and doesn't have a main plotline anymore
Yeah same lol, used to watch that and Inazuma Eleven. I plan to pick it back up when the plot concludes in around 10-15 years lol

Yeah same lol, used to watch that and Inazuma Eleven. I plan to pick it back up when the plot concludes in around 10-15 years lol
Doubt it.

It turned into those case of the week shows

Hasn't returned to his original state but they've gone from flip-phones to smartphones. Still, the black organisation arcs are very fun to watch and so are the movies.

I am starting to believe he didn't mind remaining as a kid so that he can escape his crazy karate girlfriend and go into women's bathrooms without being seen as creepy.

golden boy was funny