Gonial angle vs face shape

T

theorderoftheflesh

Iron
40279f08d76ea9d37f1b7ef02dd68fb8fab3c015r1-441-196v2_hq.jpg

Can you have a decent gonial angle (sub 130°) even if you have an oval face and a not so squared and recessed jaw or you're inevitable fucked? I think its more than possible (how much possible, who knows) as far as your lower third hasn't grown in a vertical way so you can fix its lack of forward growth through BSSO surgery. But maybe isn't possible to have an oval face without excessive vertical growth of the lower third and by definition it determines a oval shape.

What do you think is an ideal angle if not sub-human range is between 120-130°? Around 125°, being lower for males and higher for females? I don't like super squared, 120° gonial angle faces to be honest. A little (little) V shaped lower third looks better for me and so does researches that has been looking for the most attractive face.

BEAUTIFUL-FACES_3249636b.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
those composites are cope.

40279f08d76ea9d37f1b7ef02dd68fb8fab3c015r1-441-196v2_hq.jpg

Can you have a decent gonial angle (sub 130°) even if you have an oval face and a not so squared and recessed jaw or you're inevitable fucked? I think its more than possible (how much possible, who knows) as far as your lower third hasn't grown in a vertical way so you can fix its lack of forward growth through BSSO surgery. But maybe isn't possible to have an oval face without excessive vertical growth of the lower third and by definition it determines a oval shape.

What do you think is an ideal angle if not sub-human range is between 120-130°? Around 125°, being lower for males and higher for females? I don't like super squared, 120° gonial angle faces to be honest. A little (little) V shaped lower third looks better for me and so does researches that has been looking for the most attractive face.

BEAUTIFUL-FACES_3249636b.jpg

Dude it really is the gonial angle skull size is some what cope the larger the skull the more attractive if the jaw is square however the angle of the jaw will determine attractiveness

Dude it really is the gonial angle skull size is some what cope the larger the skull the more attractive if the jaw is square however the angle of the jaw will determine attractiveness

View attachment 81071
I am 99% sure that the gif you posted and the results are possible with severe fillering

View attachment 81071

Mate it's not your gonial angle it's your awfully high hyoid bone. High hyoid bone=fucked

Mate it's not your gonial angle it's your awfully high hyoid bone. High hyoid bone=fucked

That's make more sense know actually face life seem's like the only option tbh
I am 99% sure that the gif you posted and the results are possible with severe fillering

Imagine i look like slayer in the morph

130ish is ideal

How can you know if your hyoid bone is high/low/neutral?

• +1
Reactions: Repzta and Nosecel9000
How can you know if your hyoid bone is high/low/neutral?
you need to lean out and lose water retention to be able to truly decide. visually, if the area behind your chin is taught, then you have nothing to worry about. Simon nessman is an example of a non-ideal area. he still looks good; you shouldnt worry too much about this

Attachments

• 1563244518880.png
    1563244518880.png
    129.1 KB · Views: 796
130 looks like shit, it looks like you barely have any mandible length