Gonions above mouth - subhuman or slayer trait?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
This :

Above

Screenshot 20191202 223405

Or

Equal

Screenshot 20200114 225756

Or below

Downloadfile 17

Last edited:
Equal is good but below is slayer tier

*Sometimes camera angle and the persons head position/angle will distort things

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and 5'8manlet
above mouth is subhuman, profile will be at least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and PubertyMaxxer
disregarding head posture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
above mouth more angular below more square

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Below imo more dom

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
That wouldnt change the bone
it would, your jaw muscles would take only a few months to get wider, but after a few years or so of daily chewing your ramus would become considerably longer.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and PubertyMaxxer
Definitely the slayer ones I have. So below

it would, your jaw muscles would take only a few months to get wider, but after a few years or so of daily chewing your ramus would become considerably longer.
Ded srs
Are there studies?

Ded srs
Are there studies?
its talked about a decent amount in this thread
the best example i can give is astrosky who got a much longer ramus after like 2 or 3 years of chewing

• JFL
the best example i can give is astrosky who got a much longer ramus after like 2 or 3 years of chewing View attachment 233732
This dude was also bonesmashing. You cant say its only because of chewing. Big cope

• JFL
the best example i can give is astrosky who got a much longer ramus after like 2 or 3 years of chewing View attachment 233732
How long do you chew per day?

This dude was also bonesmashing. You cant say its only because of chewing. Big cope
well as far as that bonesmashing meme goes im pretty sure he only actually did it to his zygos lol, doubt it would have that effect if he did it around jaw anyway. and yes the result is mainly from chewing + maybe a bit of it is from facial upswing from mewing but it doesn't look like there's much in this before and after
How long do you chew per day?
i dont chew myself since already have jaw width/ramus length

• +1
Reactions: Almu and PubertyMaxxer
Look straight in the mirror and see where your gonion is

Look at my signature
i still not sure is it where your masseters are when i flex them they are level as my lips i think its prob equal if i suck in cheeks at all i get hollow below lips

i still not sure is it where your masseters are when i flex them they are level as my lips i think its prob equal if i suck in cheeks at all i get hollow below lips
Download 2

Basically where the masetter is yes
well as far as that bonesmashing meme goes im pretty sure he only actually did it to his zygos lol, doubt it would have that effect if he did it around jaw anyway. and yes the result is mainly from chewing + maybe a bit of it is from facial upswing from mewing but it doesn't look like there's much in this before and after

i dont chew myself since already have jaw width/ramus length
Wont his jaw also get wider. Isnt that like a two edged sword

mines sam level as this i think just not as chiselsed

View attachment 233734
Basically where the masetter is yes

Wont his jaw also get wider. Isnt that like a two edged sword
well as long as he doesnt go too overboard it shouldn't really be that bad, plus if he stops chewing for a few months to atrophy the masseters its back to normal. wide jaw can also be aesthetic look at brad pitt for example

• +1
Reactions: Almu
Ideal is level, any significant deviation is awful.

My gonions are slightly below my mouth :feelsgah:

• +1
Mine is equal to below
IMG-20200118-185727.jpg

@Deliciadecu What would you say

@Deliciadecu What would you say

I'd say my gonions look like absolute shit in photos but not so much when I see it with two mirrors at 45 degrees to see my side profile, weird shit

lower is better

• +1
Any way how i can get to equal?
@Golden Glass
Yeah lower jaw surgery like a long chin wing can do it. As can implants or fillers but I’m of the opinion you should try to get actual osteotomies first, especially if you need a lot of change or have functional issues.

• +1
Yeah lower jaw surgery like a long chin wing can do it. As can implants or fillers but I’m of the opinion you should try to get actual osteotomies first, especially if you need a lot of change or have functional issues.
Bro i need a lot of stuff done in my jaw surgery lmao

Bro i need a lot of stuff done in my jaw surgery lmao
Well you certainly have bite issues or recession so you can and should get osteotomies. I think you can get a great lower third with double jaw, genio, chin wing, and then maybe fillers if more change is needed. If I were you I’d contact Andreischev and get a quote

• +1
Well you certainly have bite issues or recession so you can and should get osteotomies. I think you can get a great lower third with double jaw, genio, chin wing, and then maybe fillers if more change is needed. If I were you I’d contact Andreischev and get a quote
Im DEFINITELY getting jaw surgery
But first MSE and FP

And from Defranq bc i want to have PEEK implnts placed at the same time as the Osteotomies
Should i get MSE and FP and Jaw Surgery ( High Lefort with midface implants and long chin wing bsso for asymmetry ) or just the jaw surgery ( cheaper) ?
@Golden Glass
My palate is narrow but the imw is the same on upper and lower palte so i would need msdo aswell which is expensive and invasive
Also i feel like my fwhr could become uncanney valley

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Golden Glass

Users who are viewing this thread

Back