Bronze
do i have jnward or outward gonions?

Attachments

• IMG_1273.jpeg
    IMG_1273.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Inward I think bro, not necessarily bad but you just have to make your other features in harmony with it

• +1
Reactions: swagstar
chew mastica, lift weights, eat beef, solve your problem.

Or ignore this post and keep searching for retarded solutions from trolls on this website that won't help you.

• +1

Or ignore this post and keep searching for retarded solutions from trolls on this website that won't help you.
aight finna start like tomorrow bro

he probably already has outward gonians, he just isnt low enough bf

he probably already has outward gonians, he just isnt low enough bf
Dogshit. He needs to gain mass. Mass is what will give him the ability to bully and slay people.

Chewing mastica will make this dude's jaw so sharp it will be as sharp as a razor.

No one will fuck with him and the muscle weight he carries will be able to push anyone the fuck out of the way.

So get the fuck out with this "lose weight" shit. The kid doesnt want to look like a meth addict.

No one wants to look like a skinny crack head.

Let him be Chad. He has the Jaw for it, let him be Chad.

• +1
i am probably bloated in this picture but im like 60kg on 184cm height
unless u weight train ur probably skinny fat and probably 20% bf. most under estimate their by by a lot

• +1
Dogshit. He needs to gain mass. Mass is what will give him the ability to bully and slay people.

Chewing mastica will make this dude's jaw so sharp it will be as sharp as a razor.

No one will fuck with him and the muscle weight he carries will be able to push anyone the fuck out of the way.

So get the fuck out with this "lose weight" shit. The kid doesnt want to look like a meth addict.

life fuel

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2

bro when did i say lose weight. by no means am i saying starve max or drop weight. i advocate for the gym but i think he needs to recomp, build muscle while dropping body fat also.

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
bro when did i say lose weight. by no means am i saying starve max or drop weight. i advocate for the gym but i think he needs to recomp, build muscle while dropping body fat also.
Lad

Listen to me if you want pussy

Chew mastica.
Eat beef.
Lift weights. Lift as much weight as you can.
Ask as many females out as possible. Outside of school, anywhere. Ask girls out.
Get over rejection. I've been rejected hundreds of times, but been laid dozens of times.
Get over Rejection. Ask girls out anywhere you go.

• +1
Chew mastica
do just do regular chewing with molar, or open mouth to reduce buccinator activation. cos i think the people that say it makes them bloated use too much buccinator muscle.
how long do u chew per day

do just do regular chewing with molar, or open mouth to reduce buccinator activation. cos i think the people that say it makes them bloated use too much buccinator muscle.
how long do u chew per day
Chew it, dont worry about bloating, maybe like a couple hours a day. Big mastic muscles are good.