Gonna cut my hair by myself

Time Travel

Time Travel

미학
Any tips?
I'm not sure how i can make it looks decent at the back, any ideas how to cut it with clippers ?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 6401
You gotta be careful ngl. One mistake and your hair is done for. There are YouTube videos about how to cut your own hair so I guess you should watch them first.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, karbo and Time Travel
You gotta be careful ngl. One mistake and your hair is done for. There are YouTube videos about how to cut your own hair so I guess you should watch them first.
yea I know, that's why im worried about using clippers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
growing out gang

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, higherbeing, Nosecel and 2 others
Any tips?
I'm not sure how i can make it looks decent at the back, any ideas how to cut it with clippers ?
just buzz it if you're gonna cut It by yourself. i had mine cut by a relative because of quarantine, and It was so hard JFL
i can't even imagine what would come out if i had cut them myself
case in point, most "cut your own hair" tutorials in youtube turn out bad because it's fucking hard
it's much more difficult than It seems to even buzz your sides and back to the desired length tbh
growing out gang
another good tactic tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Time Travel
growing out gang
I'm still growing it out but i gotta cut the sides. Haven't gotten a haircut in 2020 yet
just buzz it if you're gonna cut It by yourself. i had mine cut by a relative because of quarantine, and It was so hard JFL
i can't even imagine what would come out if i had cut them myself
case in point, most "cut your own hair" tutorials in youtube turn out bad because it's fucking hard
it's much more difficult than It seems to even buzz your sides and back to the desired length tbh

another good tactic tbh
I won't have to go to school until september so It's not that bad if i fuck up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Update: the guard on my clippers broke and I'm never gonna leave the house again.
Snapchat 1763425279

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Update: the guard on my clippers broke and I'm never gonna leave the house again.
View attachment 358529
Ah shit, just about to comment

Never cut hair by yourself if you're using clippers, barber told me that. Because you can't cut it properly

See my avi, you can cut your hair only to get an buzz, NOTHING MORE.

• So Sad
Reactions: Time Travel
Ah shit, just about to comment

Never cut hair by yourself if you're using clippers, barber told me that. Because you can't cut it properly

See my avi, you can cut your hair only to get an buzz, NOTHING MORE.
It is what it is. At least I don't have to leave the house for the next months.
I definitely won't try cutting it by myself again.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Update 2: it's not perfect but it's not comically bad either. I'm now covering up the bald spot that I gave myself.
Snapchat 787697218
Snapchat 1693641301
Snapchat 1658394446

The back is kinda uneven but the clippers ran out of battery so I'll have to adjust that later. Also my mom did the back.