Bipedal Dog

Bipedal Dog

Master
48 hours and see if I drop

im currently obese

let’s go hype me up

• Love it
Reactions: Nims
Why dont you diet now fatty start right this second otherwise you wont do it trust me

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Nims
Oh my bad I forgot you were in the UK.

• +1
Reactions: Bipedal Dog
GL with your diet if you need any advice on it send me a dm Im quite good with macros/nutrients.

• +1
GL with your diet if you need any advice on it send me a dm Im quite good with macros/nutrients.
not acc obese btw just xagerating

i am gonna eat nothing

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Why dont you diet now fatty start right this second otherwise you wont do it trust me
I'll start tomorrow then you binge until midnight eating one week worth of food

not acc obese btw just xagerating

i am gonna eat nothing
You wont lose weight just fasting for 2 days btw. Consistency is king if you eat on Wednesday then all your fasting is wasted.

You need to have a deficit (500-1000kcals) and maintain that deficit for a few weeks, that's how you lose weight.

You wont lose weight just fasting for 2 days btw. Consistency is king if you eat on Wednesday then all your fasting is wasted.

You need to have a deficit (500-1000kcals) and maintain that deficit for a few weeks, that's how you lose weight.
so tell me. if I eat nothing but burn no calories, is that still a deficit?

You will always burn calories. Breathing burns calories. But The amount of fat you burn from not eating for 2 days won't be very much. You body will also quickly replace it when you go back to your normal diet.

• +1
You will always burn calories. Breathing burns calories. But The amount of fat you burn from not eating for 2 days won't be very much. You body will also quickly replace it when you go back to your normal diet.
makes sens

48 hours and see if I drop

im currently obese

let’s go hype me up

good decision
loosing weight is the MOST IMPORTANT improvement in Life
not only dating or for attract women, your whole life will be much much more easier than in an obese body.

I've been through it all and i can promise you, the difference in life is like day & night

• +1
good decision
loosing weight is the MOST IMPORTANT improvement in Life
not only dating or for attract women, your whole life will be much much more easier than in an obese body.

I've been through it all and i can promise you, the difference in life is like day & night
i also have a severe issue in my bone structure which might make it less than stellar. but thank you i agree

• +1
Reactions: exeight