gonna eat only canola oil then only butter unless someone can show why it's bad

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
The research confuses me and I know nothing about nutrition or chemistry. I don't trust people who dumb down and interpret research for ignorant people to read.

Show me research that shows measurable and feelable changes with differences in fat consumption and the mechanism for why that is.
Don't send me some dudes blog, I want to know you understand it and that you aren't just a parrot.

Either that or I'm gonna experiment on myself with megadosing.

@ChristianChad @RabidRosaries @Nad @AscendingHero @MarkCorrigan @Chinacurry @Chadeep @CupOfCoffee @Bewusst @Prettyboy

@Wallenberg Open for you explaining why it's wrong

how are you gonna take a shit

C48CB9D0 AD07 411A B13F 27CC074E2720

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing, Deleted member 19152, ChristianChad and 4 others
I don't eat vegetable oils, eat alot of organ meats, eggs, butter, pretty similar to your diet tbh. Because from what I've seen it seems to be the better diet. 90% sure it's the right choice based off anecdotal evidence and the opinions of people I like.

This would be different if none of them would be able to defend their position.

It's not cucked to examine your beliefs, believe in the scientific method or want conclusive evidence. Maybe it's the hallmark of a certain type of neurotic personality, but almost every true belief can be substantiated.

You could easily show the vegan conclusive evidence if he was interested in knowing. You could have him record what he eats, and then calculate the nutritional data from that. It would be supported and also proven through blood tests of individual vegans, and of population groups.

Willing to do blood tests and experiment on myself

Most people who post memes like that don't have problems with posting low quality corporate funded studies on fish from 1930 with n=5 and p=0.049.

It would be different

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
protein

• Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940
Show me research that shows measurable and feelable changes with differences in fat consumption and the mechanism for why that is.
What the fuck does even mean

Consumerism unironically saved us from the governments pushing for veganism. The normies aren't giving up on the burger. They just aren't, as long as there's a choice to buy one instead of buying a fag of grass.