Gonna fuck a 38 yr old mexican milf on saturday

M

metamorph

Banned
Met her at a latin bar i went by myself.

This is what a zero status acne-free clean shaven FACE gets you in 2019.

ive been going out 3-4 nights/week for just about a month now. Was previously an isolated basment dwelling hermit for 5 years. No friends no social media no online dating app no job no car nothing. 100% cold approach fueled on vodka and gin&t and accutane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
im seriously jealous. when i was young and horny and willing to pump my nuts into anything that moves, i would be green with envy. but now? i couldnt give a fuck if the spic whore lives or dies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and NiBBaCel
Damn bro, I would fuck any women.

how old is u

You didn't know you were gl and that's it.

You are lucky to have "latin bars" where you live.

I live in a boring British town.. we only have pubs full of normies and a few nightclubs full of single mothers, teens and violent chavs.

I live in a boring British town.. we only have pubs full of normies and a few nightclubs full of single mothers, teens and violent chavs.
just slay them milfs brah

how old is u

I have to travel almost 1 hour to get to the city.

Then i take an uber home. Most nights i go out i come home at 3-4am.
You didn't know you were gl and that's it.

im not hooking up with or fucking the girls i actually want to fuck. I need status/social circle which is virtually impossible to generate at my age. By 25 the fate is virtually sealed. However i have a few ideas in enrolling in courses like real estate which etc which could help me with that. Also growing snapchat. After 2k followers i will open an instagram account. Life is hard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Is she hot ?

To me yes kinda but im honestly coping

I was dry humping her for about 20 minutes before her friend who didnt have anybody hit on her forced her out of the bar. Was dirty talking telling her hard. Like i was going to pump kids in her rn and that she was a dirty cheating slut etc

• +1
Reactions: Ghostcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back