gonna get chin filler in couple of weeks while i wait to save up for jaw surgery

D

Deleted member 17345

Cryptocurrency Expert
opinions on my plan? would i have an efect on the surgery if the filler is still there by the time i get the surgery?

Pls show results that’s all

opinions on my plan? would i have an efect on the surgery if the filler is still there by the time i get the surgery?
What are you going to do with your lower third?

Why do you need jaw surgery? You have like 1mm underbite. 0 smv improvement from it.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 16380
Chin fillers for masculinization are really amazing but only if you aren’t recessed.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
I need jaw surgery not you, at most I’d get a genio maybe fillers for width or chin projection

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
im getting my chin filler dissolved next week to prep for genio. The surgeon needs to see on the table how i actually look to see soft tissue changes on the operating table.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and xanny
im getting my chin filler dissolved next week to prep for genio. The surgeon needs to see on the table how i actually look to see soft tissue changes on the operating table.
Good luck man

• +1
Reactions: deepweb1298, Deleted member 17345 and Deleted member 16380
thank you kind sir, once the surgery is done and im healed up good ill make a thread.
Sure man, I think many users here might need help with their genio, not the easiest procedure tho.

• +1
Reactions: deepweb1298
Sure man, I think many users here might need help with their genio, not the easiest procedure tho.
Genio is the simplest maxiomandibular sergery tho

Genio is the simplest maxiomandibular sergery tho
I meant in terms of planning, there are many people who aren’t that satisfied with their result

• +1
@NOTCHADRIP do you have an underbite? show me your side profile bro

I need jaw surgery not you, at most I’d get a genio maybe fillers for width or chin projection
I need jaw surgery stfu.i have a bent mandible ,and shit maxilla and I'll prove this on my CBCT scan .I'm going for as close to Chad as possible.I will be fixing eyes too

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Your ct scan should be without chin filler and when you go for the operation dissolve it.

• +1
I meant in terms of planning, there are many people who aren’t that satisfied with their result
Coaching line is what they need