gonna height max to 5'11 the ll

StuffedFrog

StuffedFrog

Kraken
surgeon im going to has 2.355 inches regularly and can walk right after surgery

Bro @Dope knows someone that died after doing LL surgery, watch out what you are doing for just 2 inch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and BigBoy
Dont get ll unless you're below 5'6"

Bullshit, no one lengths a bone in one day and walks on the same day. First of all it's impossible to stretch more than 2 millimetres a day without your bone growth failing to keep up, second of all, you are BREAKING YOUR BONES ON BOTH YOUR LEGS, in what world are you going to walk away in one day? JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Bullshit, no one lengths a bone in one day and walks on the same day. First of all it's impossible to stretch more than 2 millimetres a day without your bone growth failing to keep up, second of all, you are BREAKING YOUR BONES ON BOTH YOUR LEGS, in what world are you going to walk away in one day? JFL

This + all the nerves and veins/arteries/ lymphic system has to be stretched to, it's not like "Yo, doc! Can you stretch 6cm in my legs for tomorrow?"

• +1
Why not go for 3 inches on femurs?
This + all the nerves and veins/arteries/ lymphic system has to be stretched to, it's not like "Yo, doc! Can you stretch 6cm in my legs for tomorrow?"
OP do you fucking research. You cannot walk normally on the same day, even with expensive weight bearing.
OP do you fucking research. You cannot walk normally on the same day, even with expensive weight bearing.

• JFL
all the nerves and veins/arteries/ lymphic system
the bad part is that all of those things, the soft tissues aren't replaced with more material like the bones. They're just stretched. And that makes it so you lose some of your athletic ability
sounds like a larp but the website seems very professional at the same time... But think about it, if it was that easy to be taller it would be a much more famous surgery that every normie would know about buddy boyo, ever stopped to think about that?

Last edited:
What is your height?

What is your height?
not 6'1
the bad part is that all of those things, the soft tissues aren't replaced with more material like the bones. They're just stretched. And that makes it so you lose some of your athletic ability

sounds like a larp but the website seems very professional at the same time... But think about it, if it was that easy to be taller it would be a much more famous surgery that every normie would know about buddy boyo, ever stopped to think about that?
hes on the list of trusted ll surgeons on this forum

• JFL
I said do research. I remember your height, it's 5'6". LL will never get you to 5'11"
nah im trying to get 5'11 and the ll for 6'1

Lol the person who died had the same doctor. 2 people have died by doign surgery by him. You will literally die a manlet.
You are delusional. Do more research on LL asap.
not 6'1

hes on the list of trusted ll surgeons on this forum
This is why I'm telling you to research more. He is literally under fire rn lol.