Gonna make Risitas @Mirin2234 parody

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Gonna do you boyos a solid and make yall some cagefuel soon with a 'Risitas' (aka. the caging spanish guy interview) @Mirin2234 parody in a few days cuz i got nothing to do...

but.. i joined like a month ago so mayb theres some deeper shit buried in old threads that i could be missing

recommend some good material or ideas i could add.. im fully aware of the dad/enthic hate, reaction whoring, wrist slitting, mole rat "gf", friend cucking stuff... etc

@Mohamad @Britishlooksmaxxer @christmasnight @ineedhelo4844 @sytyl @SubhumanCurrycel @reptiles @thinwhiteduke @Blackout.xl @RODEBLUR @Warlow @malignant @Inclined @Lev Peshkov @Thongmaster @Simone Nobili @Morgothos @NordicIranian @Sikkunt23 @TheCopefulCurry @Original @Latebloomer10 @TheSavior @JizzFarmer

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ocelot, Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 5912 and 16 others
Gonna do you boyos a solid and make yall some cagefuel soon with a 'Risitas' (aka. the caging spanish guy interview) @Mirin2234 parody in a few days cuz i got nothing to do...

but.. i joined like a month ago so mayb theres some deeper shit buried in old threads that i could be missing

recommend some good material or ideas i could add.. im fully aware of the dad/enthic hate, reaction whoring, wrist slitting, mole rat "gf", friend cucking stuff...

@Mohamad @Britishlooksmaxxer @christmasnight @ineedhelo4844 @sytyl @SubhumanCurrycel @reptiles @thinwhiteduke @Blackout.xl @RODEBLUR @Warlow @malignant @Inclined @Lev Peshkov @Thongmaster @Simone Nobili @Morgothos @NordicIranian @Sikkunt23 @TheCopefulCurry @Original @Latebloomer10 @TheSavior @JizzFarmer
He will rope

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: inceletto, Copeful, Deleted member 8064 and 5 others
Make something about his dad touching his curry pp

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, NarcyChadlite and SubhumanCurrycel

recommend some good material or ideas i could add.. im fully aware of the dad/enthic hate, reaction whoring, wrist slitting, mole rat "gf", friend cucking stuff...

damn bro

add a reference to me in it

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
don't do this ^

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23, maxmendietta and NarcyChadlite
you just sentenced mirin to death ngl

• JFL

his dad showing him his penis

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8064 and NarcyChadlite
i can’t wait

Bro this is dangerous and borderline cyberbullying. You could legit get in trouble with the law for this shit, especially if he ends up roping or going ER.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7112, Sikkunt23, Copeful and 3 others
actually i will edit it away i feel bad for him

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
maxmendietta

Mirin goomed in a white girls mouth
Keep jew moaning for brown boys taking over

• JFL
Reactions: xdxdxnice1 and JizzFarmer
Bro this is dangerous and borderline cyberbullying. You could legit get in trouble with the law for this shit, especially if he ends up roping or going ER.

u sure brah?... you genuinely got me to pause and reconsider

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: maxmendietta and JizzFarmer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Copeful and NarcyChadlite

FFFF FUUUCK... you made me be a lil bitch and go ask him for permission... he said no and now this whole operation is fucked. I was coming up with god tier cagefuel left and right thinking about it.

giphy.gif

NOW YOU FAGGOTS MUST CONVINCE HIM TO SAY YES TO IT... SMHSMH

Attachments

• 1597977678311.png
    1597977678311.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7112, malignant, Warlow and 5 others
u sure brah?... you genuinely got me to pause and reconsider
If he ends up killing himslef or going ER, the cops will eventually find this forum and everyone here is fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
FFFF FUUUCK... you made me be a lil bitch and go ask him for permission... he said no and now this whole operation is fucked. I was coming up with god tier cagefuel left and right thinking about it.

View attachment 605874
giphy.gif

Why respect the wishes of a Crazy person? Drive him to roping and black out all possible info on this site + YouTube. Use VPN

• JFL

View attachment 605874
giphy.gif

smh

If he ends up killing himslef or going ER, the cops will eventually find this forum and everyone here is fucked.
Everyone that has posted a picture and/or given their location*

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite and Blackout.xl
Everyone that has posted a picture and/or given their location*
Bro they can trace you through IP if they really wanted. Anyone who contributed to bullying him can be found out.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 8064 and Blackout.xl
Bro they can trace you through IP if they really wanted. Anyone who contributed to bullying him can be found out.
Wtf? I’m gone. He will rope eventually and they will find this place. Redact all the info u can on here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto, NarcyChadlite, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
Tbh maybe. That's why I made amends with him after he made that wrist slitting video.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, NarcyChadlite and Blackout.xl
Wtf? I’m gone. He will rope eventually and they will find this place. Redact all the info u can on here
If anything happens concerning him, we need to act fast and let others know so we can redact the info with the help of mods

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Blackout.xl and NarcyChadlite
Don’t fucking do it . It’s pathetic cyber bullying and uncalled for

Tbh maybe. That's why I made amends with him after he made that wrist slitting video.
I have always been nice to him on this site and have tried to help him so I'm not very worried about myself, but guys like @NordicIranian @inceletto @NarcyChadlite may be in a bit of trouble

• WTF
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: inceletto, Blackout.xl and Deleted member 8064
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 8064
I have always been nice to him on this site and have tried to help him so I'm not very worried about myself, but guys like @NordicIranian @inceletto @NarcyChadlite may be in a bit of trouble
Indeed, the best thing to do is to make sure he is okay

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
We won’t get in trouble

ive been nice too wtf u talking about ... i remeber giving him solid advice that attention whore

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
ive been nice too wtf u talking about fagt.. ive only made this thread for the memes i remeber giving him solid advice that attention whore
I bullied him

• JFL
Don't wanna risk it.
We will most definitely get in trouble. Info must be burnt ASAP. Mirin2234 is unstable af. He has bully victim mentality. We must save ourselves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
We will most definitely get in trouble. Info must be burnt ASAP. Mirin2234 is unstable af. He has bully victim mentality. We must save ourselves
How?

I bullied him

I was gonna secretly add you in there bro tha fuuuk.. for that part where rasitas looks into the crowd and talks

i wish i didnt make this fuckin thread cuz then i would have just made the fucking video already you low T faggots
Frustrated GIF on GIFER - by Bashura

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and Blackout.xl
So ur saying I’m getting in trouble
If he ends up doing something. This forum will be an easy scapegoat and the cops will look for anything that could've influenced him to become violent, aka bullies. Seeing that you live in Canada, you may be outside jurisdiction but I am not familiar with the legal technicalities that apply.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl

View attachment 605874
giphy.gif

low t do it anyway

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and NarcyChadlite
I was gonna secretly add you in there bro tha fuuuk.. for that part where rasitas looks into the crowd and talks

i wish i didnt make this fuckin thread cuz then i would have just made the fucking video already you low T faggots
Frustrated GIF on GIFER - by Bashura
I’ll just break him myself once and for all. Finish the fight

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and NarcyChadlite
If he ends up doing something. This forum will be an easy scapegoat and the cops will look for anything that could've influenced him to become violent, aka bullies. Seeing that you live in Canada, you may be outside jurisdiction but I am not familiar with the legal technicalities that apply.
INTERPOL

• +1
Reactions: inceletto

Its not the cops ... its the media (espicially with the fagot political left atm) and his dad suing us pressing charges.... but i guess we could say he also sexually abused him .. dwnload that video for proof ASAP..

OR WERE ALL FUCCCKEED

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
He'll do nothing jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and NarcyChadlite

View attachment 605874
giphy.gif

Just make it anyway tbh

Also add that I helped bully him into cutting himself

• JFL

recommend some good material or ideas i could add.. im fully aware of the dad/enthic hate, reaction whoring, wrist slitting, mole rat "gf", friend cucking stuff... etc

so did u end up making it or nah

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NarcyChadlite and sytyl
so did u end up making it or nah

No cuz half the forum turned into a bitch all of a sudden.. woulda been good but i dont have much time anymore.
@Mirin2234 .. tell me to make it fagt

No cuz half the forum turned into a bitch all of a sudden.. woulda been good but i dont have much time anymore.
@Mirin2234 .. tell me to make it fagt
do u still have all of the golden ideas

• +1