• +1
Reactions: Leviathin and Deleted member 8856
Good luck! (y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335, Mateusz74, Lmao and 3 others
My family has good beard genes
but fucking hell it's growing so slow for me
brother had huge ass beards at 16 and i'm 17 and still don't have full coverage :feelswhy:

might order minox to speed up the process so I can get stubble

Good luck bro fulll stubble can be a good halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137
My family has good beard genes
but fucking hell it's growing so slow for me
brother had huge ass beards at 16 and i'm 17 and still don't have full coverage :feelswhy:

might order minox to speed up the process so I can get stubble
Asians have the best beards

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Phillybeard1996
east asians? they can barely grow pubes jfl
i've never seen an asian with a beard IRL actually now that I think about it
Lol im jk yea they have the worst genes for beards growth them and native americans

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
I'm asian and can grow a beard

Thank the med genes, but I'm also balding tho...:feelswah:

• +1
good luck

My beard genetic is so shitty that i did 1.5y minoxidil an no full beard

But minox help me grew a normal beard and i literally started with nothing, i plan on coming back on minox to try get full beard

Also i don't know if the collagen thing is true , i didn't see change in my skin before or after 1.5y minox even on pics

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 6423, Tallwizrd and 1 other person
Yeah I do, but most hapas do anyways

but I have highnose bridge, and brown hair, also light brown eyes
I'm full asian but people think I'm mixed with like panic islander lol

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Well then u better stay out of the sun or people will think you’re Pinoy or something
They think I'm hispanic or pacific islander I guess that's better than east asian

good luck

My beard genetic is so shitty that i did 1.5y minoxidil an no full beard

But minox help me grew a normal beard and i literally started with nothing, i plan on coming back on minox to try get full beard

Also i don't know if the collagen thing is true , i didn't see change in my skin before or after 1.5y minox even on pics
Did you needle at all?

Minoxidil doesn't work for me unfortunately, but good luck bro

Im indo and paki and i need to hop on asap too

View attachment 1276516
My dad is 51 and can’t grow beard, it’s this or nothing

I already own derminator 2 so I will use that as well

already on tret

if I don’t have facial hair in 1 year I’ll commit sepuku
I want to comment on the product you purchased. I am not trolling, I am trying to provide useful information.

There are two types of minoxidil: The foam and the liquid (with the dropper). The foam variety is terrible for your skin. Do not use it.

I tried the minoxidil beard routine for a few months about two years ago. I started with the liquid for a few months, and it seemed to be working. I didn't notice any difference in my skin. Then I switched to the foam because it seemed more convenient. After a few days on the foam, I looked in the mirror and saw big, dark bags under my eyes. I looked legitimately 5 years older, but I assumed it was just being tired, so I continued using it and didn't look in the mirror for two ro three days.

After two or three days, I looked in the mirror and was actually terrified of what I saw. Giant, dark bags, wrinkly skin (I receive compliments for my skin normally), I looked not only 10+ years older, but extremely sick. I've never looked that bad in my life. At that point, I got scared and threw all of the minoxidil away. Luckily, over the next few months, it went away and I went back to looking useful.

I looked online and saw some people complaining about the foam specifically. They had the same experience. I am glad I got off it early so none of the changes were permanent. I am thinking of going back to try again, but definitely never with the foam.

• +1
I want to comment on the product you purchased. I am not trolling, I am trying to provide useful information.

There are two types of minoxidil: The foam and the liquid (with the dropper). The foam variety is terrible for your skin. Do not use it.

I tried the minoxidil beard routine for a few months about two years ago. I started with the liquid for a few months, and it seemed to be working. I didn't notice any difference in my skin. Then I switched to the foam because it seemed more convenient. After a few days on the foam, I looked in the mirror and saw big, dark bags under my eyes. I looked legitimately 5 years older, but I assumed it was just being tired, so I continued using it and didn't look in the mirror for two ro three days.

After two or three days, I looked in the mirror and was actually terrified of what I saw. Giant, dark bags, wrinkly skin (I receive compliments for my skin normally), I looked not only 10+ years older, but extremely sick. I've never looked that bad in my life. At that point, I got scared and threw all of the minoxidil away. Luckily, over the next few months, it went away and I went back to looking useful.

I looked online and saw some people complaining about the foam specifically. They had the same experience. I am glad I got off it early so none of the changes were permanent. I am thinking of going back to try again, but definitely never with the foam.
I thought liquid was worse because it contains alcohol?

I thought liquid was worse because it contains alcohol?
I cannot provide an explanation in chemical terms, but I saw a night and day difference within a week, going from the liquid to the foam, and I saw a lot of people say similar things. There was at least one guy online who said he had stopped minoxidil after using the foam for a while, and the aging he saw was permanent. That scared me to death.

• +1
I cannot provide an explanation in chemical terms, but I saw a night and day difference within a week, going from the liquid to the foam, and I saw a lot of people say similar things. There was at least one guy online who said he had stopped minoxidil after using the foam for a while, and the aging he saw was permanent. That scared me to death.
Haven’t started so I’ll buy liquid

thanks for heads up 👍

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension