gonna rope

TrueLooksMaxxer

TrueLooksMaxxer

my punishment continues to elude me
I'm a 16 yo virgin I can probably get an ltb if I try hard enough but what's the point
I hope I'm going to get reincarnated as an OP MC with my harem of hot sexy virgins:feelshah::forcedsmile:

I did my research inert gas asphyxiation is a painless way to die I'm going to do it as soon as I acquire what is necessary
In Minecraft of course as killing yourself is wrong:p

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, jué and Latinolooksmaxxer
If I write what I think about the topic I'm gonna get banned so I'll just go with:

Dont do it you have so much to live for!!!

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TrueLooksMaxxer and Gengar
I'm a 16 yo virgin I can probably get an ltb if I try hard enough but what's the point
I hope I'm going to get reincarnated as an OP MC with my harem of hot sexy virgins:feelshah::forcedsmile:
View attachment 3025650View attachment 3025655
I did my research inert gas asphyxiation is a painless way to die I'm going to do it as soon as I acquire what is necessary
In Minecraft of course as killing yourself is wrong:p
16! Life is sweet when you’re giving bbc!!!
Gotta make the good times last!!

• Hmm...
Reactions: TrueLooksMaxxer
My older cousin is 21, a virgin and he's disabled+ he's a Muslim, if he can still live you can too

• So Sad
I would tell you not to, “life is so good bro” but the truth is, life is objectively shit for some and good for others. you cant see others experiences, its your decision entirely but giving your 16 its probs best to give it a few years and see where you end up. these days you cant even trust studies, its so easy to misrepresent data and hide the truth, so i wouldnt be surprised if the statistics for men suicide is much higher than it actually says

• +1
Reactions: TrueLooksMaxxer and Esteban1997
ur worthless trash

Anime detected read rejected

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: TrueLooksMaxxer and CoreSchizo
I’m just going to see how far I can take looksmaxxing before I rope I suggest you do the same

• +1
Reactions: TrueLooksMaxxer and Darkeningstar
You're 16, don't

• Hmm...
Watcha waiting for then young buck:ogre:

• +1