Gonna start strengthening my back and core

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Wise old Aboriginal
Need to strengthen the muscles holding my spine in place to help prevent height loss, improve posture, and hopefully prevent scoliosis progression (which I may or may not have).

Unfortunately I fucking hate working out though but gonna do it for health. Not overly strenuous but just enough to not atrophy. Not gym tho, just pull ups and core exercises

• +1
Reactions: N1666, Jova, StepanovMogs and 2 others
Do superman flies a lot of wide squats and dont do much of pull ups or abs at all do planks then

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, StepanovMogs and optimisticzoomer
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, StepanovMogs and <6PSLcel
Same same, abs especially I’ve got quite bad anterior pelvic tilt which probably cucks me of a cm

• +1
Reactions: N1666, StepanovMogs and optimisticzoomer
Same same, abs especially I’ve got quite bad anterior pelvic tilt which probably cucks me of a cm
This is my posture
IMG 20240715 001525
IMG 20240715 001601

I have a badly curved upper back and forward head posture. For some reason it looks like I'm leaning back here tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Jova, The Grinch and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, optimisticzoomer and StepanovMogs
That’s honestly even a bit better than my posture, my upper back curves forward way more, sheit I rlly gotta fix that
Yeah ik, I think mine usually does. I think I was kind of straightening out a bit for this. Can't remember. It's a screenshot from a video, I was mainly checking my frontal posture

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and StepanovMogs
thoughts on those posture corrector braces people use?

have similar posture. not quite as bad tho

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing, <6PSLcel and optimisticzoomer
Need to strengthen the muscles holding my spine in place to help prevent height loss, improve posture, and hopefully prevent scoliosis progression (which I may or may not have).

Unfortunately I fucking hate working out though but gonna do it for health. Not overly strenuous but just enough to not atrophy. Not gym tho, just pull ups and core exercises
Strengthen it so you can take this bbc

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel and optimisticzoomer
thoughts on those posture corrector braces people use?

have similar posture. not quite as bad tho
Thought about getting one before. Might help train you to remain in that posture. But you'll still need to strengthen certain muscles which have been atrophied in order to hold the posture properly

• +1
Reactions: StepanovMogs
Our Klinfelter Cel got a little upset huh
Klinefelters ain't a real thing boyo

Besides, I couldn't be further from gyno and my balls are so huge the sagging actually is bothersome at times

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, St.TikTokcel and optimisticzoomer
Same, I have apt and rounded shoulders. It should give me an extra inch of height once corrected

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Is your mandible small? There is a massive correlation btw.

• Hmm...
dude i think u actually have it

• JFL
have u measured your bad posture height then ur 'fixed' psture?

dude i think u actually have it
The self belief of a teenage loser on an incel forum with no medical background to diagnose an extremely rare condition based on half a picture is truly something to marvel at

The self belief of a teenage loser on an incel forum with no medical background to diagnose an extremely rare condition based on half a picture is truly something to marvel at
not a molecule tbh

but answer what i said above

Is that you? Don't you see that your mandible is your weak spot? It's not so bad but your posture ain't so bad either. Don't you see the mandible being your weak spot?

Look at this guy, he was an elite athlete and had an anterior pelvic tilt. 100% certain he worked out his core more than 99% of the population.

and obviously a small mandible

This shit ain't caused by "too much self phone use" and, that's just gaslighting. :blackpill:

• Hmm...
are u gonna answer my question

are u gonna answer my question
No
I haven't measured height in regular posture vs fully straight

But everyone gains some height when measuring as no one is fully upright