gonna start thugmaxxing again

D

Deleted member 31562

heavy hitter
it’s my only purpose it seems, being a peaceful goody cuck has not been working out

i was at my best when i was letting my nuts hang, getting into problems trying to ruin other people’s relationships

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles, Yuno_howitez, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
tony montanamaxxing for life

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
tony montanamaxxing for life
us men were built to conquer and do whatever the fuck we wanted you think depression was a thing in the past?

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Yuno_howitez and Abhorrence
thugmaxxing theory used to be discusses all the time this forum is extremely cucked now

@Obito @looksmaxxer234

• +1
Reactions: Obito and Looks234
Drill maxing is legit

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 31562
Joe Biden Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
thugmaxxing theory used to be discusses all the time this forum is extremely cucked now

@Obito @looksmaxxer234
Muh high class girls like soyboys

• JFL
You can't Thug Maxx if ur on .org

You are not about that life jfl

Being a fake Thug won't only get u no pussy, but also end with u dead.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n0rthface, try2beme and Deleted member 31562
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, try2beme, OGJBSLAYER and 1 other person
ir ur ethnic, then thugmaxxing is the best way to get girls. No matter how "good" of an ethnic boy u are, girls will not like u for ONS and LTRs either way. Being a good guy only works for white people. If ur ethnic or black, u better go thugmaxxing

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Demon, try2beme, Gengar and 2 others
ir ur ethnic, then thugmaxxing is the best way to get girls. No matter how "good" of an ethnic boy u are, girls will not like u for ONS and LTRs either way. Being a good guy only works for white people. If ur ethnic or black, u better go thugmaxxing
yeah legit i tried larping as careermaxxed boyfriend material and most girls just put me in the friendzone i would lie to them wanting a relationship

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33826
Screw thugmaxxing, I am terroristmaxxing. I always wear this when I’m outside.

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 33826 and Deleted member 31562
yeah legit i tried larping as careermaxxed boyfriend material and most girls just put me in the friendzone i would lie to them wanting a relationship
You know what, i tried the same and never got any ONS or LTR interest back. It just doesnt work. Seen so many good guys that have gotten girls this way but guess what? They were all white. Ethnics are basically forced to be thugs if u want bitches. Status/hustling is required for slaying for all ethnics. Unless ur HTN+ then u can get away with it

• +1
You know what, i tried the same and never got any ONS or LTR interest back. It just doesnt work. Seen so many good guys that have gotten girls this way but guess what? They were all white. Ethnics are basically forced to be thugs if u want bitches. Status/hustling is required for slaying for all ethnics. Unless ur HTN+ then u can get away with it
💯

i fell for the high trust meme as an ethnic and got shit most girls that want a high class guy have been used and are looking to settle down with some beta bux cuck

when i was thugmaxxed no girl would want a relationship from me lol

these same girls are getting fucked by some guy on the side while your in a cuck talking stage

this forum has gotten soft af ngl muh high class old money :feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33826
I wanna thug maxx too im tryna leave my persona behind we gotta make a thugmaxx guide or something im tryna stop being a good white boy like i been my whole life

I wanna be one of them dudes vaping n shit and wearing nike sweaters and being racist in public and low inhib u feel me

• JFL
smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

Bad boy

• Love it
I wanna thug maxx too im tryna leave my persona behind we gotta make a thugmaxx guide or something im tryna stop being a good white boy like i been my whole life

I wanna be one of them dudes vaping n shit and wearing nike sweaters and being racist in public and low inhib u feel me
just act low inhib and dress the part unless you live in chicago no ones gonna test you lol

since your white you don’t need to do nothing crazy just stand out from the soyboys, be low inhib and risk taking learn to fight and carry a weapon all you need

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez