Gonna start water fasting, any advice?

Whitepilled Chad

Whitepilled Chad

Iron
Hopefully this will finally make me lose my bloated face, if you guys can recommend better alternatives to waterfasting, let me know. A restricted diet might be a safer option but I've rea that the progress is much slower compared to water fasting. Last year, my face wasn't bloated last year because I kept skipping meals and I wasn't hungry all the time, but ever since I've maintained a consistent eating pattern my face has bloated. Is it safe to start water fasting at my age? I'm 16

don’t water fast, dehydration actually makes you more bloated. Limit your sodium intake and don’t overeat, and of course exercise.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Dry fasting mogs water fasting. I did both and i lost the same amount of weight doing omad dry rather than 48hr water fasts

look at what i posted today bro....2mad carnivore with a little bit of fiber + caffeine is all you need....i will bump

First day is hardest but after that is very easy, just drink 3L water per day and if your face is still bloated by day 4 then it’s over.

First day is hardest but after that is very easy, just drink 3L water per day and if your face is still bloated by day 4 then it’s over.
my friend said he only started to see a difference in his facial structure within 2 weeks tho