Gonna starts sarms as soon as i start working out.

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
My genetics are trashed and i weigh only 60kgs at 5'8

Only way for me to get big is to use PEDs

Anyone got good sauce for enclomiphene and lgd + aromasin now that expresspct is down?:feelsrope:

Sarms :soy:

If you are going to suppress your natural T production at least do a proper roid cycle.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AllesScheiße, ItsOverCel, cmfanel and 5 others

If you are going to suppress your natural T production at least do a proper roid cycle.
he did say he'll use enclo which will counter the suppression

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and Deleted member 15827
Are u rich op, it seems u do like spend quite some money online even after getting scammed:Comfy:

• JFL
Seen enough plenty of bloodwork and anecdotes chose sarms over roids
So you gain more muscle mass with sarms than with test + Anavar / Tbol / Primo ? That sounds iffy to me. If I were you I inject T and take a mild steroid.

• Hmm...
Are u rich op, it seems u do like spend quite some money online even after getting scammed:Comfy:
Brokecel,

But I just started selling moonshine.

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
  • +1
So you gain more muscle mass with sarms than with test + Anavar / Tbol / Primo ? That sounds iffy to me. If I were you I inject T and take a mild steroid.
I think sarms are naturally less suppressive, which is why i choose them.

But by all means, prove me wrong. Theres nothing id want more than to just run roids and become more masc + cheaper and better gains without suppression

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I think sarms are naturally less suppressive, which is why i choose them.

But by all means, prove me wrong. Theres nothing id want more than to just run roids and become more masc + cheaper and better gains without suppression
It doesn't happen without suppression. You take roids and do a PCT after that, and restore natural testosterone levels. It is what it is.

don’t crash your test you retard. your frame and build won’t matter at that point cuz your shrivelled cock and balls and lack of testosterone is going to kill any attraction you have to women. just workout and get your newbie gains. that will be enough to make you look “good”. work out for a year or two and focus on arms back and shoulders and girls will come

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, MissLexotan6MG, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
don’t crash your test you retard. your frame and build won’t matter at that point cuz your shrivelled cock and balls and lack of testosterone is going to kill any attraction you have to women. just workout and get your newbie gains. that will be enough to make you look “good”. work out for a year or two and focus on arms back and shoulders and girls will come
Insane levels of cope, you get a better body on 2 cycles of T then 1 year of natty gymceling

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Schönling, Tonymontana and 3 others
Insane levels of cope, you get a better body on 2 cycles of T then 1 year of natty gymceling
yeah better body and shot levels of natural T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
OP don’t listen to the retards on here. Don’t inject test and don’t even think about touching primo that shit will murder your hair. The only SARM you should be using is LGD, use it with enclo to keep your balls active.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 8869, Schönling and 2 others
OP don’t listen to the retards on here. Don’t inject test and don’t even think about touching primo that shit will murder your hair. The only SARM you should be using is LGD, use it with enclo to keep your balls active.
Lol lgd suppresses T same as test

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Thats what the enclomiphene is for :feelsokman:

Lol lgd suppresses T same as test
Person to person. I saw a guy go only from 840 to 420 on lgd

Another guy went from 670 to 100 on it.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Thats what the enclomiphene is for :feelsokman:

Person to person. I saw a guy go only from 840 to 420 on lgd

Another guy went from 670 to 100 on it.
Yes it varies by quite alot, not worth it rlly when T is just better

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Doing PEDS before even reaching your natty limit or at least going to the gym for some time and getting experience is retarded

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
You guys are fucking retards. If OP wants a sick physique FAST and doesnt give a shit about staying natty, then theres absolutely NOTHING wrong with him just hopping on sarms or gear now.

All that lifting for 3-10 years and reaching your "natty limit" gets you is a physique that could have been achieved in one year with sarms or gear, and a "pat on the back" from yourself for staying natty. It's also a LOT of wasted time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
how can u say shit like this on a looksmaxxing forum

Shoulders, traps abs lats for that seggsy vshape. And also arms and forearms. BUT the god tier muscle Pectoral muscle will lift your body

how can u say shit like this on a looksmaxxing forum
cause its true? I doubt a newbie would do ronnie coleman steroid cycle. Ykno you can do steroid cycle without shriveled balls. and with percision even without any side efects even increased libido

Shoulders, traps abs lats for that seggsy vshape. And also arms and forearms. BUT the god tier muscle Pectoral muscle will lift your body

You just named every upper body muscle retard. What an enlightening post

You just named every upper body muscle retard. What an enlightening post
hahah sorry But shoulders (delts) traps pecs and abs indeed are the best aesthetic muscles brah. Also lats :LOL:

cause its true? I doubt a newbie would do ronnie coleman steroid cycle. Ykno you can do steroid cycle without shriveled balls. and with percision even without any side efects even increased libido
what are u getting at here i was saying i dont agree with the "just lift natty" mindset

what are u getting at here i was saying i dont agree with the "just lift natty" mindset
kiss me kiss me say that you love me touch me touch me ooohhhhh

Bad idea, you’ll get more gains faster if you exhaust newbie gains first then start SARMs

as soon as i get home

dayum 60kg as a grown man its ovaa

• So Sad

bullshit
real sarms mog

My genetics are trashed and i weigh only 60kgs at 5'8

Only way for me to get big is to use PEDs

Anyone got good sauce for enclomiphene and lgd + aromasin now that expresspct is down?:feelsrope:
faggot

Don’t do it, your dick will stop working