Gonna take a break from this site and see where things go. This is just the beginning

P

plukee

Hello everyone. Dnrd before you say it btw
Summer is nearly over I suppose were already in august which is fucking insane and im going to a college with 6000 people and ill be living on my own. Gonna try and be more nt and get a job where i can earn some good money atleast and take whatever opportunity i can and save up. Gonna be looksmaxxing for the next 16 months and I’ll show some results if I ever care to take a photo of my before and afters. Too everyone who’s given me genuine advice and warned about shit thank you all i really appreciate it and i hope you all ascend one day. To the incels who just have nothing better to say gtfo of this forum and just muh “be yourself” JFL

If things don’t go according to plan i will rot here for some time again

If things go very well im deleting my account I suppose

TLDR: im just taking a break and looksmaxxing and im aware you don’t care

If anyone’s trying to contact me contact via pms on here

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Repentsinner
Good luck. hope you find yourself a stacy

• Love it
Reactions: plukee
Good luck hope the surgeries go well

• Love it
You can never leave this cursed place

good luck

• Love it
Hello everyone. Dnrd before you say it btw
Summer is nearly over I suppose were already in august which is fucking insane and im going to a college with 6000 people and ill be living on my own. Gonna try and be more nt and get a job where i can earn some good money atleast and take whatever opportunity i can and save up. Gonna be looksmaxxing for the next 16 months and I’ll show some results if I ever care to take a photo of my before and afters. Too everyone who’s given me genuine advice and warned about shit thank you all i really appreciate it and i hope you all ascend one day. To the incels who just have nothing better to say gtfo of this forum and just muh “be yourself” JFL

If things don’t go according to plan i will rot here for some time again

If things go very well im deleting my account I suppose

TLDR: im just taking a break and looksmaxxing and im aware you don’t care

If anyone’s trying to contact me contact via pms on here
yup same here, gl boyo hope you dont have to come back. I'll be gone myself within a week or so as well, summers ending :cry: