gonna try this fucking crazy stack for heightmaxxing (HT042 and K2+D3 and milk)

mentallyill6471

mentallyill6471

Iron
after reading @mayday 's thread on HT042 ive decided to get the 3 main ingredients Astragalus extract, Eleutherococcus senticosus and Phlomis Umbrosa separately (bc branded mixtures cost like $200) on top of K2 +D3 supplements and whole organic milk everyday. currently get 8+ hours of sleep everyday also more meat and eggs in diet.

according to this study --> (https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/28/52/9d/f45f9260a0dd43/CN102755482B.pdf), 16-19 year olds can gain atleast 1 inch to 1.5 inches after 6 months (fucking crazy). after 20 its barely an inch. apparently it stimulates IGF1 and HGH or some shit im not sure lol. idk if my growth plates are closed by im pretty sure itll still work regardless.

currently 18 and 5'8 , hoping to reach 5'9 or 5'10 before 2024 then i can try to fraud 6' with sneakers and lifts.
overall itll cost like $40 so not really a huge investment for potentially life changing gains.
first thing tomorrow ill run to the pharmacy and grab all this shit then down it all with whole milk.

do it everyday for 1 year and i can finally mog.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000, hattrick, dimorphism and 3 others
How are you sourcing the Phlomis Umbrosa?

• +1
Reactions: Squirreljak
Don't drink milk

currently 18 and 5'8 , hoping to reach 5'9 or 5'10 before 2024 then i can try to fraud 6' with sneakers and lifts.
overall itll cost like $40 so not really a huge investment for potentially life changing gains.
first thing tomorrow ill run to the pharmacy and grab all this shit then down it all with whole milk.

Interesting, do share your progress.

The Chinese study actually used a total of 23 ingredients, though I've looked through the ingredients individually, and it does seem that astragalus was the main ingredient. The usage of most of the other ingredients were explained rather mystically (traditional chinese medicine's shenanigans) and some for supposedly improving bioavailability.

Nonetheless, you can likely purchase cheap astragalus in bulk from Chinese websites searching "黄芪", and "黄芪粉" for the powdered version.

Usually, these herbal formulations are cooked as soup or brewed as tea. But powdered forms should be fine as well.

Last edited:
Doesn’t Mk 677 also stimulate IGF-1 production?

Combine it with an ai.

after reading @mayday 's thread on HT042 ive decided to get the 3 main ingredients Astragalus extract, Eleutherococcus senticosus and Phlomis Umbrosa separately (bc branded mixtures cost like $200) on top of K2 +D3 supplements and whole organic milk everyday. currently get 8+ hours of sleep everyday also more meat and eggs in diet.

according to this study --> (https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/28/52/9d/f45f9260a0dd43/CN102755482B.pdf), 16-19 year olds can gain atleast 1 inch to 1.5 inches after 6 months (fucking crazy). after 20 its barely an inch. apparently it stimulates IGF1 and HGH or some shit im not sure lol. idk if my growth plates are closed by im pretty sure itll still work regardless.

sorry to break it to u but if ur 18 there’s a 90% chance ur plates are fused unless ur a really late bloomer

• +1
Reactions: 80iq
after reading @mayday 's thread on HT042 ive decided to get the 3 main ingredients Astragalus extract, Eleutherococcus senticosus and Phlomis Umbrosa separately
Bruh your better off finding out all the ingredients used for this experiment than using the three main ones. If you only needed those three, then they would've only used those three, their height growth "concoction" and probably all the ingredients to be used synergistically.

The Chinese study actually used a total of 23 ingredients, though I've looked through the ingredients individually, and it does seem that astragalus was the main ingredient. The usage of most of the other ingredients were explained rather mystically (traditional chinese medicine's shenanigans) and some for supposedly improving bioavailability.
Yea, in theory, using astragalus can be effective for height growth through it increasing IGF-1 levels and due to its ability to increase height growth in children without skeletal maturation but that formula contains too many ingredients for it to be replicated with not at least buying 11-12 of them. It seems like the formula helps super boost the astragalus

Doesn’t Mk 677 also stimulate IGF-1 production?
Yea, maybe if he does it in synergy with MK677 or any GH secretagogues the effects may double.

• +1
Reactions: Squirreljak
get some calcium supplements too unless you wanna down a liter of milk every day

How are you getting it

how would u grow if ur growth plates are fused?

Interesting, do share your progress.

Nonetheless, you can likely purchase cheap astragalus in bulk from Chinese websites searching "黄芪", and "黄芪粉" for the powdered version.

Usually, these herbal formulations are cooked as soup or brewed as tea. But powdered forms should be fine as well.
So do you have the source that's working for the teenagers/adults? idfc the price