Gonna watch BrahminBoss edits all night so that when I sleep I can have dream about him lecturing me on Ray Peat and Dravidian race theory.

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Overlord
Title tbh

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
post some

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
post some
In car rn not saved on my phone

These are only edits I have saved on phone

@alurmo

• Love it
Reactions: alurmo
lucid-dream maxxing is legit. It's an incredible experience that can have a big impact on your life.

My lucid dreams have either been stacy-virgin-JB romance stories or being tortured by satan in hell and waking up in terror.

One thing I want to notice is that when I was young (~10yo) I used to play violin. I had lucid dreams where I would hear the most beautiful sounds I had ever heard. I would wake up in the middle of the night immediately after having this dream, but I didn't know what I can do with this knowledge?!

You just heard the most beautiful melody of your life, what do you do now?!

I have this deep dreamworld knowledge of how this song was going to sound like. How can this be translated into reality?

It's very hard. For months and years later, I had paper and pens next to my bed so that when a vision of a new song would occur to me, I could write it down into notes so it can be replayed.

It was also impossible. I could never write down what I heard in my dreams, into physical notes. I lacked the skill.
I never wrote music before, and one can't expect to have it unless trained for it.

=====

I've had similar experiences on ketamine/LSD, where I saw/experienced things so beautiful that it was impossible to describe in normal human terms.

Call it shizo, call it mentall-illness. But just because your view of the world is the most popular right now, doesn't mean that it's right.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Someone tell the schizo above to stfu I’m scared to do it

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: N1666, MoggerGaston, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
lucid-dream maxxing is legit. It's an incredible experience that can have a big impact on your life.

My lucid dreams have either been stacy-virgin-JB romance stories or being tortured by satan in hell and waking up in terror.

One thing I want to notice is that when I was young (~10yo) I used to play violin. I had lucid dreams where I would hear the most beautiful sounds I had ever heard. I would wake up in the middle of the night immediately after having this dream, but I didn't know what I can do with this knowledge?!

You just heard the most beautiful melody of your life, what do you do now?!

I have this deep dreamworld knowledge of how this song was going to sound like. How can this be translated into reality?

It's very hard. For months and years later, I had paper and pens next to my bed so that when a vision of a new song would occur to me, I could write it down into notes so it can be replayed.

It was also impossible. I could never write down what I heard in my dreams, into physical notes. I lacked the skill.
I never wrote music before, and one can't expect to have it unless trained for it.

=====

I've had similar experiences on ketamine/LSD, where I saw/experienced things so beautiful that it was impossible to describe in normal human terms.

Call it shizo, call it mentall-illness. But just because your view of the world is the most popular right now, doesn't mean that it's right.
I've actually used to have lucid dreams rather often

The first one where I was in a mall but everything else like completely white light textured was an ethereal feeling. Like I felt in a genuine state of feeling asleep but mindfully awake

But I ended up messing up and always waking up pre maturely I never get that too work.

I've always had very weird dreams and extremely shitty sleep patterns. Sometimes my brain wakes me up after 4 hours, other times I can sleep for 10 in extreme deep sleep

My maternal side has far history of mental illness ( mainly seizures and behavioural attitudes ) so it could be from that. Subhuman Brian :incel:

I've noticed that I can't process things such as written text, music, dates, smells and strong physical pain during these states...

Could be possible that we just can't simply experience this?

Someone tell the schizo above to stfu I’m scared to do it
1936700_ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Sounds like he OD’ed with some gook while I rot all alone so fuck him

damn, overdosing together with a girl. good way to go.

I should go like this too

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and RichardSpencel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back