Gonna youtubemaxx again.

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Give me some ideas on looksmaxxing videos, Im thinking between sort of Red Pill/MGTOW/Blackpill videos

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
You even haven't looksmaxxed successfully and you are bluepilled af so why you would make videos like a that?

You even haven't looksmaxxed successfully and you are bluepilled af so why you would make videos like a that?
I know how to make videos, or would you prefer to do that?

Mgtow is cope

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
Give me some ideas on looksmaxxing videos, Im thinking between sort of Red Pill/MGTOW/Blackpill videos
all you need is a nice voice tbh

Start making red pill videos and post your channel here

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad
You can focus on the dating / redpill situation in Europe and that might get you more attention. There're already plenty of American red-/blackpillers and MGTOWs out there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
You can focus on the dating / redpill situation in Europe and that might get you more attention. There're already plenty of American red-/blackpillers and MGTOWs out there.
Damn, thats a good idea. Also youtube making is a productive thing while lifting

Make videos like faceandlms. He doesn’t upload enough.

you have a nice voice bro ngl

Damn I wish I had that much time it takes a lot of effort. Ill start smth like 2 videos a week.

I swear to God if u dont upload that new forknife video I'm turning off notifications

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and androidcel

That is because his content keeps getting shut down. There is no money to make as a Black Pill youtuber. Unless you are speaking of anti-balding and mewing cope like Mojopin, maybe you stand a slight chance.

Just ASMRmax bro
That is because his content keeps getting shut down. There is no money to make as a Black Pill youtuber. Unless you are speaking of anti-balding and mewing cope like Mojopin, maybe you stand a slight chance.
Top kek

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
(((They))) are suppressing the truth :feelshaha:

You know there is some truth to it :feelsez: You are like soft blackpill, somewhat (maybe accidentally) disingenuous by selling PSL increase hope which get yourself views. I don't want to sound like I am targeting you. But let's be honest "Reverse hair lost" you haven't solved this billion dollar question. I think you are overestimating the effect of mewing on late teens/adults, but that is opinionated since we lack empirical data, nonetheless, I am quite certain, having done my research. That being said, your presentations are always very solid which explain the other aspect of your quick youtube success.

If you want notable PSL increase, it is surgeries or hardcore gymmax, this is pretty much it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and mojopin
You know there is some truth to it :feelsez: You are like soft blackpill, somewhat (maybe accidentally) disingenuous by selling PSL increase hope which get yourself views. I don't want to sound like I am targeting you. But Let's be honest "Reverse hair lost" you haven't solved this billion dollar answer. I think you overestimating the effect of mewing on late teens/adults, but that is opinionated since we lack empirical data, nonetheless, I am quite certain, having done my research. That being said, your presentations are always very solid which explain the other aspect of your quick youtube success.

If you want notable PSL increase, it is surgeries or hardcore gymmax, this is pretty much it.
Yeah fair enough man. Idk what I was thinking with the mewing video but looking back I already feel I was accidentally misleading older people who might expect a lot of change. As for the hairloss video I’m gonna rename it to “Tips to Reverse Hairloss”. I made the channel because I was fed up with the bullshit from AlphaM etc but now it seems I have become everything I swore to destroy

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, badromance and Dude420
Yeah fair enough man. Idk what I was thinking with the mewing video but looking back I already feel I was accidentally misleading older people who might expect a lot of change. As for the hairloss video I’m gonna rename it to “Tips to Reverse Hairloss”. I made the channel because I was fed up with the bullshit from AlphaM etc but now it seems I have become everything I swore to destroy
monetize and moneymaxx tbh ngl