good ai dosage for height?

MTMM

MTMM

suicidemaxxed since 7 years old now,now 15
15 yo and 175 cm.Aprox 68 kg.7 iu hgh daily.Prob medium to high estrogen bcs i have pretty big gyno on the right side.Whats a good beginner dose?

The fearmongering about AI doses is stupid, especially if you're not on exogenous steroids because your testicles will still produce their own endogenous estrogen keeping your levels high enough for normal function. I would say to take a high dose. 0.5mg of arimidex or 12.5mg of aromasin every day, or double that for every other day.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Osie
25 mg asin/ 1mg adex thrice a week. Forget about your libido though

The fearmongering about AI doses is stupid, especially if you're not on exogenous steroids because your testicles will still produce their own endogenous estrogen keeping your levels high enough for normal function. I would say to take a high dose. 0.5mg of arimidex or 12.5mg of aromasin every day, or double that for every other day.
and that is a good starting dose?

and that is a starting dose?would 12.5 mg work every other day?

and that is a starting dose?would 12.5 mg work every other day?
There is no "starting dose", but you can do that for the first week if it would make you feel any better and then increase.

Low estradiol induces libido loss
Not really, only if you have natural low estradiol levels. As with low estradiol levels it ups your test levels, so your libido will eventually come back after two months - five months

This is pretty good, but with lower body weight, the more effective a drug is so it always depends.

There is no "starting dose", but you can do that for the first week if it would make you feel any better and then increase.
If it increases my test will i build muscles easier´?

If it increases my test will i build muscles easier´?
Depends, everyone reacts to drugs differently. It definitely can if you experience an increase in free test from the lowered SHBG.

Depends, everyone reacts to drugs differently. It definitely can if you experience an increase in free test from the lowered SHBG.
will i feel bad?and how big is the diff between hgh with and without aromasin

will i feel bad?and how big is the diff between hgh with and without aromasin
I don't know. Why do you keep asking retarded questions instead of doing any research yourself? Aromasin will make you grow for a longer period of time, HGH will increase the rate of growth.