Good books on mental maxxing?

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Anyone has tips for some good books to read about mentalmaxxing, finding inner peace and happiness and becoming more productive/effective in achieving goals?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Sub0, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
Deer Popcorn GIF

@Bashan @Makhachev

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 23239 and 1 other person
Mein Kampf, Infinite Jest, etc.
@Penguin of Zagreb

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623, Deleted member 20399, MoggerGaston and 2 others
dopamine derox

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 19453
61xGMTg6ieL.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, 5.5psl, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
Anyone has tips for some good books to read about mentalmaxxing, finding inner peace and happiness and becoming more productive/effective in achieving goals?
Just read my posts and do the opposite

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Definitely read "Reality Transurfing: Steps I-V"

61Huojd8QyL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, garoupilled_, Sub0 and 1 other person
Imagine if you had a HTB jailbait who loves you and wants you to fuck her every day. Then you wouldn't need to cope with cringy motivation books.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chawaje, MoggerGaston, RAITEIII and 1 other person
Just absorb more information in your day to day life

Reading books won't increase mental capacity, only knowledge.

You have to actively try to think harder often it sounds weird but it becomes satisfying over time

Find a based male therapist.

Mine is blackpilled. And I want it like that.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and MoggerGaston
Imagine if you had a HTB jailbait who loves you and wants you to fuck her every day. Then you wouldn't need to cope with cringy motivation books.
Idk some people say after a while u dont really get that spike. So who knows.

mental health is just you coping that you are subchad

Can’t hurt me by David Goggins, Meditations by Emperor Marcus Aruleus, and Mein Kampf by Moustache Man.

• +1
Just absorb more information in your day to day life

Reading books won't increase mental capacity, only knowledge.

You have to actively try to think harder often it sounds weird but it becomes satisfying over time
Reading a book can help you analyze your own thought patterns and work towards changing them

The old testament made my psyche unbreakable so i never got into this type of literature

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sub0, GetShrekt, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
The old testament made my psyche unbreakable so i never got into this type of literature
I just picked up an orthodox bible I am still in genesis rn. How did it help you?

I just picked up an orthodox bible I am still in genesis rn. How did it help you?

Made me realize i m surrounded by fucking bonobos in tshirts and that most of them are unsalvageable, ironically

But, seriously, i never found self help content useful. Yeah, it gives you occasional "this, tbh" moments, but we are not really mentally malleable in that way

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
For being productive try 7 habits of Stephen covey

For mental maxxing try Varieties of religious experience by William James

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and MoggerGaston
watch youtube videos and read wikipedia entries for different topics

Quran

Increasing your energy metabolism is the only sensible answer.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and 7zyzz7
Find a based male therapist.

Mine is blackpilled. And I want it like that.
How the fuck do you find blackpilled therapists.

I want that so bad.

All my previous therapists have gaslighted me HARD and tried to just get me on Jewish medication like Sertraline to castrate my brain asap (ofc I always refused)

• +1
All my previous therapists have gaslighted me HARD and tried to just get me on Jewish medication like Sertraline to castrate my brain asap (ofc I always refused)
They are legally obliged to bluepill you because otherwise you could sue them or report them. It's not on the books,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and MoggerGaston