Good colored lenses?

schizomeeksfanboy

schizomeeksfanboy

15y old future Ivan Drago (185cm) 🇳🇴🇫🇷🇦🇱🇳🇱
Anyone got some tips for good contact lenses?

Dark blonde hair - brown eyes
Either have to dye my hair or start wearing lenses (prob green) so I don’t look completely soulless

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC

Either have to dye my hair or start wearing lenses (prob green) so I don’t look completely soulless
if u get caught using lenses ur life is over only go up a few shades eg from t50 to t17

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and Timmy
if u get caught using lenses ur life is over only go up a few shades eg from t50 to t17
I have light brown eyes but they look darker than they actually are bcs my eyes r deep set

• JFL
get lighter brown ones then.
u mean like candy brown? Thought about that too but dark blonde hair looks still weird with brown eyes, doesn’t it

• JFL
u mean like candy brown? Thought about that too but dark blonde hair looks still weird with brown eyes, doesn’t it
like the other guy said just get hazel

now what I wanna know is what site to get colored contacts on for cheap. I'm tired of spending like $40 for one pair

like the other guy said just get hazel

now what I wanna know is what site to get colored contacts on for cheap. I'm tired of spending like $40 for one pair
Tbh in Germany you can buy them at every optician store. Got mine from Amazon (but blue unfortunately, frauded on vacation) and they looked good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and Kristin
I tried a couple of times but cant get the contacts to latch onto my eyes

• JFL
Is there anyone in the world who is PaKi and has blue eyes? What I’m saying is PaKi and green eyes is rare but it’s easy to pass as one since it’s a thing, but PaKi and blue eyes is literally unheard of

Green or blue contacts will most likely look fake and if you get caught with that then it’s over i would just go with a light brownish color or hazel or just don’t wear contacts