Good frame is not that rare

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
7 out of 27 dudes in my class including me have good shoulder to waist, also one manlet is fat and gymceled, they call him bull, he's really wide and if he lose weight his shoulder to waist would be good. So 8 out of 27 is like 30%. 30%of dudes have really good frames.

FACE

• +1
Reactions: Bigballs
Depends on what you consider a good frame.

anyone can have a good frame from being gymcelled tbh

can you all reach 2.2 shoulder to hip ratio with 6.5 inches extra to your skeleton tho?

This dude is brother of dude that is my classmate. He's propably manlet like his brother but with good frame
Screenshot 20191113 202104

Your 30 person class does not represent men as a whole

Ratios are not enough, bideltoid width is important aswell

You have a good frame to waist ratio simply bcs you are very skinny with average frame/bildetoid length.

When you see someone with god tier frame you will be in utter disbelief. I saw a literal teenage guy in the bus who had such a big frame his shoulders didnt properly fit in the bus seat (he wasn't a fatass)

It doesn’t represent men your age either dude
overall it can, if one dude has a good frame i would know that's rare if 8 dudes have it it's not rare
You have a good frame to waist ratio simply bcs you are very skinny with average frame/bildetoid length.

When you see someone with god tier frame you will be in utter disbelief. I saw a literal teenage guy in the bus who had such a big frame his shoulders didnt properly fit in the bus seat (he wasn't a fatass)
cope

overall it can, if one dude has a good frame i would know that's rare if 8 dudes have it it's not rare

cope
Even if everyone in your class had good bideltoid it wouldn’t matter because it’s too small of a case study.

But I get it, you only care about the area you’re in

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back