Good friends vs good girlfriend

What is better to have if u had to choose

• Good friends (not many but a few good ones)

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Girlfriend

Votes: 17 54.8%

• Total voters
tombradylover

tombradylover

5.5 PSL Persian Incel
Go ahead and vote and lmk what u think. If u had to choose would u choose a few good friends or a good girlfriend(s)?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
do friends get your dick wet?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31604, Deleted member 22918, Nick.Harte and 4 others
low T if you say girlfriend

neither will make you happy

men weren’t supposed to live past 18, post industrial society cucked us. we should’ve been with allah long ago my friend

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and tombradylover
there is no such a thing as "good friends" nowadays

most of guys would betray you for a bit of vagina

im pretty sure most of real "good friends" know each other since childhood or they know each other since decades

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, justinzayn, TheDragon and 3 others

im pretty sure most of real "good friends" know each other since childhood or they know each other since decades
OP is just coping with the whole bros before hoes meme. 1 girl is enough to ruin a friendship

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Geoff2024 and tombradylover

Men are extremely competitive. There’s some truth to this imo

• +1
OP is just coping with the whole bros before hoes meme. 1 girl is enough to ruin a friendship
I’m not coping u dumbfuck 0 IQ user I picked gf myself

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 21735
Loyal big booty gf would be nice,was gonna be my first choice until I realized that having a few good
reliable friends actually mogs harder because they can introduce you to a vaster network of
potential women,opportunities etc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Loyal big booty gf would be nice,was gonna be my first choice until I realized that having a few good
reliable friends actually mogs harder because they can open introduce you to a vaster network of
potential women,opportunities etc
Good perspective ngl. Especially if they don’t backstab

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Yliaster
reliable friends actually mogs harder because they can open introduce you to
your friends might as well be incel rotters who have never and never will talk to a woman

All male friends are sneaky bastards who exchange you for even a subhuman foid.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
i got both, good friends and a good gf for 7 years, i was wondering what i would choose if i had to some days ago

rly hard to tell, if ur gf is a good girl, she can be a really good friend too but ur friends will be more similar to you, same humor, same thoughts, talking about hot foids etc

in the end u dont want to fuck ur male friends so i guess id choose gf

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and tombradylover
1 girl is enough to ruin a friendship
if a friendship gets ruined because of a woman entering a social circle, then maybe it wasnt a real "friendship" after all

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
low T if you say girlfriend
High T because high sex drive. GF provides nothing really but sex and children if you want to bring more incels into the world.
All male friends are sneaky bastards who exchange you for even a subhuman foid.
These are hypothetical friends that wouldn't do that I suppose.
My best friend throught HS was a snake and forgot about me the minute he got a girlfriend. She cheated on him though, so it's cool.
I'd perferr few good friends because I would relate better. What, am I going to talk to a woman about the all BPed stuff I see on the regular at my work. I want a blood brother type incel friend so I can at least joke and cope with him.

• +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike
High T because high sex drive. GF provides nothing really but sex and children if you want to bring more incels into the world.

These are hypothetical friends that wouldn't do that I suppose.
My best friend throught HS was a snake and forgot about me the minute he got a girlfriend. She cheated on him though, so it's cool.
I'd perferr few good friends because I would relate better. What, am I going to talk to a woman about the all BPed stuff I see on the regular at my work. I want a blood brother type incel friend so I can at least joke and cope with him.
it's much easier to get get girls than friends, and on top of that, you can buy pussy but can't buy good friends

if a friendship gets ruined because of a woman entering a social circle, then maybe it wasnt a real "friendship" after all
friendship is an abstract term

Men are extremely competitive. There’s some truth to this imo
Sadly the only way I could see it working is if both you and your supposed friend are Chads and live in complete abundance. Because neither of you would step on each others toes getting pussy.
Incel and Incel might work but only if both are complete invisible truecels, because you'd both have given up trying.
That's why normies have high inner-conflict. You have the whole range of normie looks doing all sorts selfish and spiteful acts in a desperate attempt to increase their SMV and LMS. It's a lonely world.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, p0lishsubhuman and tombradylover
Sadly the only way I could see it working is if both you and your supposed friend are Chads and live in complete abundance. Because neither of you would step on each others toes getting pussy.
Incel and Incel might work but only if both are complete invisible truecels, because you'd both have given up trying.
That's why normies have high inner-conflict. You have the whole range of normie looks doing all sorts selfish and spiteful acts in a desperate attempt to increase their SMV and LMS. It's a lonely world.
Yep ur right. I’ve experienced this irl and it’s so sad how men operate in desperation

• +1
B

• +1
B

• +1