Good general consultants?

D

Deleted member 4887

We got it goin' on
All too often in this website I see a fellow "looksmaxxer" taking it upon themselves to consult surgeons directly and choosing what they need themselves. Which I don't agree with.

While I understand a minimum level of knowledge is required for yourself to not get cheated I still would like to see a consultant who has a knowledge on what makes a man aesthetic as well as what can be done on an individual basis to achieve that level of aesthetics.

So do these people exist? Blackpilled consultants who can provide a essentially complete package. I'd imagine these are the people that work for celebrities but how can I find them?

There is a surgery forum like this one for jaws. You just show them your CT and that'll make suggestions. Some on there are not incels so they talk about airways and shit we dont care about.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and Deleted member 7753
There is a surgery forum like this one for jaws. You just show them your CT and that'll make suggestions. Some on there are not incels so they talk about airways and shit we dont care about.
There is a shit load of surgeries though

Jaw surgeries/leforts

Fillers, implants
Rhino, fat transfer, eye area stuff by taban, earlobe reduction, lip lift

I just dont trust anyone on PSL or myself to make the right calls. Whoever made Tom Cruise look like he did in his 20's I want their nunber

There is a shit load of surgeries though

Jaw surgeries/leforts

Fillers, implants
Rhino, fat transfer, eye area stuff by taban, earlobe reduction, lip lift

I just dont trust anyone on PSL or myself to make the right calls. Whoever made Tom Cruise look like he did in his 20's I want their nunber
If you got money to throw at it. Consultions are about $200/hr just multiple doctors, then take the order of importantcance of what they'd like to change.

jaw/zygo, almond eyes, rhino, veneers should be enough to ascend to truecel; plus roids + limb len just become god

Consultions are about $200/hr just multiple doctors
Is it 200 dollars for an hour? I thought 200 bucks gets you 10-15 minutes of online consultation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
If you got money to throw at it. Consultions are about $200/hr just multiple doctors, then take the order of importantcance of what they'd like to change.

jaw/zygo, almond eyes, rhino, veneers should be enough to ascend to truecel; plus roids + limb len just become god
Sounds useful but that still puts too much decision making on me why is there no person who tries to decide for you and works with you when you consult the surgeons