• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, justinzayn, Sprinkles and 6 others
if she ever had a convo with other men she's a whore

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 23218, cytoplasm and 7 others
I’ve seen a lot tho

U just gotta take ur mind off this blackpill autism
Location/setting matters so much for this, there will obviously be way more of them in a nice/prestigious uni compared to like a nightclub

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and Iasacrko
Location/setting matters so much for this, there will obviously be way more of them in a nice/prestigious uni compared to like a nightclub
Yea and that’s THE MAIN PROBLEM WITH THE BLACKPILL

Ppl in this community pretend the slutty night club/ TikTok girls are the only ones who exsist

It’s not even only blackpilled but redpillers as well

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
They will actually. Most of them are lazy tbh

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

Ppl in this community pretend the slutty night club/ TikTok girls are the only ones who exsist

Just like @Amnesia dates 3 16 year old crack whores from tinder and assumes the average white woman is like this. Also not the blackpill’s fault but rather the autists on here, the definition of the blackpill is literally “Looks matter a lot” and THAT’S it. No hypergamy, no top 1% bullshit. Just that looks are extremely important

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Danish_Retard and Iasacrko
You probably approached them but they didn't want your incel ass so your narcy mind though "damn they would never cheat", meanwhile once a real Chad comes along they jump on his cock.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Foreverbrad, tombradylover, St.TikTokcel and 3 others
You probably approached them but they didn't want your incel ass so your narcy mind though "damn they would never cheat", meanwhile once a real Chad comes along they jump on his cock.
No lol I tried to catfish my gf 5 times and she didn’t even respond the accounts

I’ve also seen girls chose guys they liked over more attractive guys

The problem is there’s a lot of whore nightclub type girls nowadays but that doesn’t mean good girls don’t exsist

That’s why I look for girls with low insta followers and private account which there’s a lot in Germany

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 30679
No lol I tried to catfish my gf 5 times and she didn’t even respond the accounts

The problem is there’s a lot of whore nightclub type girls nowadays but that doesn’t mean good girls don’t exsist

That’s why I look for girls with low insta followers and private account which there’s a lot in Germany
Lifefuel....

Prove it dumbass :lul:
I don’t record the occasions I’ve seen but I have seen plenty of cute girls with either a manlet or broke guy and a chad shows up she instantly rejects him

I have seen plenty of cute girls with either a manlet or broke guy and a chad shows up she instantly rejects him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, 444 and Iasacrko

This is where you people go off the rails. You think just because a girl goes to a nice university, she doesn't go clubbing too. She likely does. And you think just because a girl doesn't go clubbing, means she would never cheat? Never be disloyal? I don't think there's any proof or studies that show this to be true.
I don’t record the occasions I’ve seen but I have seen plenty of cute girls with either a manlet or broke guy and a chad shows up she instantly rejects him
Wow so you've seen the legendary 5'2 balding indian janitor? Amazing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Iasacrko
This is where you people go off the rails. You think just because a girl goes to a nice university, she doesn't go clubbing too. She likely does. And you think just because a girl doesn't go clubbing, means she would never cheat? Never be disloyal? I don't think there's any proof or studies that show this to be true.

I’m not even gonna bother.

I won’t win anything convincing you ppl I’m just happy with what I’ve seen from women lately

She didn't cheat after a 1 week relationship :eek:

nigga, if thats your definition of a good girl then 90% of them are good

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 444 and Iasacrko
Well u do u the more autists like these then more good girls we get
lol stfu

you need to be gl in order to get girls, otherwise you will always get cucked

do you think i became a rotter in this forum because i wanted?

im ugly af, thats just how it is

Lmao have u ever made a foid ig acc? They get spammed by fake profiles and sugar daddys 24/7 she probably didn't even see the msg

They must be actors

theres no other explanation

I agree with what you said, but you missed my point. Didn’t say that EVERY girl who goes to a nice uni is a trad wife, just that the odds of finding a decent one go from like 1/100 to like 1/30 if you go to the right places.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
She didn't cheat after a 1 week relationship :eek:

nigga, if thats your definition of a good girl then 90% of them are good
No but other instances as well I don’t intend to convince anyone just wanted to celebrate my new realisation

Opinion on marriage? How do you know you got one of the good ones. Many women can keep facades up for years and you are legally bound to her. I generally agree though

• +1
Lmao have u ever made a foid ig acc? They get spammed by fake profiles and sugar daddys 24/7 she probably didn't even see the msg
My gf has a private account with 50 follower’s only her other girls friends, family and me

• +1
Reactions: Shekel
Opinion on marriage? How do you know you got one of the good ones. Many women can keep facades up for years and you are legally bound to her. I generally agree though
ThTs the importance of being blackpilled to try to analyse the signs to marry the best possible one

• +1
Reactions: Shekel
All girls are fucking whores and Chad’s rapemeat. Kys gaslighting faggot tbh.

I’m not even gonna bother.

I won’t win anything convincing you ppl I’m just happy with what I’ve seen from women lately
Keep coping buddy

• +1
All girls are fucking whores and Chad’s rapemeat. Kys gaslighting faggot tbh.
Ppl who are too deep into this shit won’t be saved anyway just wanted this to be a quick reminder for ppl

At this point any proof I gave would have someone give a reason to why it’s a coincidence

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
Source: her ass

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
No the blackpill is the truth completely you just cant accept it women always want better than themselves

No the blackpill is the truth completely you just cant accept it women always want better than themselves
I’ve seen enough good girls just wanted to remind some people

AWALT

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Zeruel
I’ve seen enough good girls just wanted to remind some people
Yea bro Ofcourse you will get cheated on and cry like a bitch and repeat till you are dead life of a normie

• +1
When u go to college u understand good girls are few and far between. High school is the time where their mental health has not been completely destroyed yet.

lmfao r u going through a menopause today?? its all about percentages and blackpill has all the stats to prove it in a unrefutable stats i.e divorce rates, paternity tests, common traits on men most likely to reproduce. i can go on and on list would be endless, your cant base real life on ur small reality that can literally change any second, if you introduce a different variable