Good guides on how to perform lifts?

S

Soulsmaxx

Looking for jolly cooperation
Title. I'm getting into lifting this summer and want to perform specifically deadlifts, bench presses, and squats properly to not fuck up my spine.

How to lift safely without ever getting an injury

Step1: Dont squat or deadlift

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and x30001
watch zyzz videos is all you need

Browse bodybuilding forums or find a youtuber that you like.

Jason Blaha is a good guide. But don't do deadlifts and keep the squats perfect form and relatively light. Good luck

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and Deleted member 1464
Jeff Nippard's YouTube videos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL and CupOfCoffee
You have never lift and you want to do those? Don't ever hit the gym, serious advice

YouTube , google, idk. u have the entire internet at your fingers, you stupid faggot

You have never lift and you want to do those? Don't ever hit the gym, serious advice
k bro i'll stick to my two pound kettlebells and you can stick to your obviously high t

just try it out for the first few weeks light weight. once you get a feel for it you can correct your form. very basic movements unless ur joints or muscles are tight.

Title. I'm getting into lifting this summer and want to perform specifically deadlifts, bench presses, and squats properly to not fuck up my spine.
Athlean x

Get into some Sport or Circus activities first. Why you want a aestethic body if you dont know how and for what use it?

hire a pt for 1 month or few weeks to teach you form on all key lifts. this is what i did

hire a pt for 1 month or few weeks to teach you form on all key lifts. this is what i did
That'd be optimal but I'm just 15 so it'd be weird. Btw, your transformation was awesome
Get into some Sport or Circus activities first. Why you want a aestethic body if you dont know how and for what use it?
Well, I used to play football but my current high school doesn't offer sports. Fml

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and Deleted member 483
Watching Jeff Nippard and Jeremy Ethier is all you need. Actually Jeremy Ethier's 2 free fullbody workout programs made me progress the fastest.

@kobecel @Goblin I'm serious. Blaha's advice is good, especially for the pause bench press form