Good hair is such a halo

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Having amazing hair is one of the biggest halos IMO. People usually forget hair can be a halo. If you have hair that looks good when it’s medium-short length, that is a major halo.

If your hair has good body, color, texture, girls will find you attractive just because your hair.

Good skin + good hair + good bones= mogging machine tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oxymoron, AscendingHero, Mateusz74 and 14 others
This is why I'm on a quest not only to not bald but also to have the best hair I possibly can.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, curryslayerordeath and Deleted member 3202
  • +1
Reactions: cardiologist, Deleted member 2019 and TheMewingBBC
Tbh jfl
IMG 20191206 184727

Screenshot 20191216 023731

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, cardiologist and Deleted member 1680
People will be like hair is cope look at jeremy meekz lol

Having amazing hair is one of the biggest halos IMO. People usually forget hair can be a halo. If you have hair that looks good when it’s medium-short length, that is a major halo.

If your hair has good body, color, texture, girls will find you attractive just because your hair.

I have hair like this guy, lol (hairstyle, not color):

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood
Yeah so accutane sped up my balding process lol

• Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA

Yeh id say that too tbh

God man long hair is such a halo, when I had it I would get compliments almost daily
Used to have my hair like this though (parted though, with a single strand of hair going down my face):

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist, TheMewingBBC and LordNorwood
this this this this this
legit with good bones, tall, lean yet muscular, good skin and hair you are a legit mogger tbh. the average person is so ugly and overweight, just having a good body puts you miles above the average guy if you were to walk in a city.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, tehVigilante, Schönling and 3 others
You’re not even trying if you don’t take dutasteride

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, TheMewingBBC, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
legit with good bones, tall, lean yet muscular, good skin and hair you are a legit mogger tbh. the average person is so ugly and overweight, just having a good body puts you miles above the average guy if you were to walk in a city.
this,

a decent body halos hard, and I mean decent, no need for some fucked body, just be bigger than the usual soft person, but here's the catch, vascularity is insanely important, having vascular arms and wrists is such a halo.

lips can also halo a face hard, in my case, it halos my face.

and finally good coloring, you need good coloring.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, nastynas, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
this,

a decent body halos hard, and I mean decent, no need for some fucked body, just be bigger than the usual soft person, but here's the catch, vascularity is insanely important, having vascular arms and wrists is such a halo.

My skin is pale and my lips are pink. . . . . fml!!!!!

You’re not even trying if you don’t take dutasteride
destroy your most essential sexually dimorphic hormone for those without the MPB gene theorem.

• +1
Reactions: Kade
this,

yeah veiny arms and hands with a tan make girls go insane. it’s such a lowkey halo tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst and OOGABOOGA
yeah veiny arms and hands with a tan make girls go insane. it’s such a lowkey halo tbh
this is what I'm aiming for, holy fucking lifefuel.

this is all I need, veiny arms and wrists, whilst being decently built.

also gonna shave my hair and let it grow curly.

I share your exact pheno btw, you and I need to follow this looksmaxxing protocol.

tan, lean muscular physique with good skin and we're done.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2846
this is what I'm aiming for, holy fucking lifefuel.

this is all I need, veiny arms and wrists, whilst being decently built.

also gonna shave my hair and let it grow curly.

I share your exact pheno btw, you and I need to follow this looksmaxxing protocol.

tan, lean muscular physique with good skin and we're done.
legitttt we have so much potential it’s actually insane dude. like i’m guessing you’re above average in looks so that, plus our great phenos, good body, tan, curly hair, vascular arms. we have sooo much potential holy fuck

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Bewusst
Good hair also include decent eyebrows, and having dense eyelashes if you lack hooding

GET OUTTA MA TRAP HOOOUUUUUSEEE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Just being lean will put you ahead of p much everyone.
Most people arent fat, but pretty much no one is at that point where theyre that lean, their face looks decent

• +1
Good hair also include decent eyebrows, and having dense eyelashes if you lack hooding
This!
Since i dyed my lashes (i have almost hooded eyes but there is a bit upper eyelid exposure like small narrow line) my eyes look way better.

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Girls only like messy hair or fades.

They don’t like any of that “high quality MM hair” crap, it’s for faggots.

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 2846
Low T if you dont cut it your own tbh
1D9xswY

Girls only like messy hair or fades.

They don’t like any of that “high quality MM hair” crap, it’s for faggots.
what’s MM hair? example?

Dont forget to add being white if ur in an area like cali

• +1
This!
Since i dyed my lashes (i have almost hooded eyes but there is a bit upper eyelid exposure like small narrow line) my eyes look way better.
I dyed my eyebrows and it was a massive improvement, lashes was significant improvement for you? Mine are pretty long and dark but im always looking for ez improvements, just dont wanna look like im wearing makeup or something

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
This is why I'm longhairmaxxing. Volume and texture are key ngl, and a good style can literally bump you up 1 PSL.
I dyed my eyebrows and it was a massive improvement, lashes was significant improvement for you? Mine are pretty long and dark but im always looking for ez improvements, just dont wanna look like im wearing makeup or something
Have you tried castor oil for improving eyebrow growth and density?

If u have insane hair+collagen+ decent ratios ur a slayer

• +1
This is why I'm on a quest not only to not bald but also to have the best hair I possibly can.
But then how will you become the Lord of the Norwood Kingdom?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
But then how will you become the Lord of the Norwood Kingdom?
He should get a hairtransplant but keep a widows-peak just so he can keep the name.

This whole title+description = water is wet

3oEduMRclu99zebQyc.gif

• +1
Reactions: Schönling and Deleted member 2846

tbh tbh.
grains of sand iq

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Hair is a cope

What I'm struggling with currently is my hair tbh

I have really thick hair and NW0, but it is so dry and hard, while all these TikTok prettyboys have smooth, hydrated, shiny, soft hair.

And that's weird, because I have asian and white genes, and asians usually have really good hair.

• +1
What I'm struggling with currently is my hair tbh

I have really thick hair and NW0, but it is so dry and hard, while all these TikTok prettyboys have smooth, hydrated, shiny, soft hair.

And that's weird, because I have asian and white genes, and asians usually have really good hair.
Get good conditioner, shampoo, maybe some leave in conditioner. only shampoo 2-3 times a week. a good hair routine is underrated

• +1
Reactions: her
Fe2a4b9c 78c5 4e9d 9329 96abd1855b8a

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756