good height??

danielrjsha

danielrjsha

✝️ Jesus Is King ✝️
is 5’10 good for 13 (mexican)

It is, maybe praying to the Jew in your PFP actually works. Take HGH or mk677 when you are 16-17 though

and how exactly do i get HGH and mk677
do it when you are 16, not now. Just go to school and enjoy life for now. Get off this forum and tiktok

do it when you are 16, not now. Just go to school and enjoy life for now. Get off this forum and tiktok
bro i’m i’ve been trying to get away from the bp, but it’s all over my tiktok feed and scroll on this forum every now and then but i can’t seem to stop

bro i’m i’ve been trying to get away from the bp, but it’s all over my tiktok feed and scroll on this forum every now and then but i can’t seem to stop
delete tiktok you should not be looking at this stuff at 13. Listen to an oldcels advice

delete tiktok you should not be looking at this stuff at 13. Listen to an oldcels advice
alr bro thanks, just one last question tho, can the black pill affect the developing brain of a teenager, and if how so?

alr bro thanks, just one last question tho, can the black pill affect the developing brain of a teenager, and if how so?
stfu retard and leave

how? give me an example to see if u convince me
ruined mine. was stuck rotting in this piece of shit of a website everyday. Thought this web is good for "looksmaxxing" when all I did was rot in the offtopic section. You gain nothing but insecurities if you continue to stay on this web.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and AverageCurryEnjoyer
It is, maybe praying to the Jew in your PFP actually works. Take HGH or mk677 when you are 16-17 though
im 15 gonna turn 16 in a few months. Should i take it then? Im guessing the science behind it is that you dont want your growth plates to close early because of all the excess growth hormone so you just take it when they're bouta close anyway?