Good Jordans under £250?

D

Deleted member 43058

The last of the Mulattapilled
you're 5 years too late

• +1
Reactions: kebab
Nigger shoes look like clown shoes with the red and blues wear shit made for normal people

• +1
Reactions: workingondying
Other than a couple yeezy 350s and waverunners and the sliders and foam runners adidas is dead and will scare away the women
u must be an americacel

These will fit you perfectly.

• JFL
Reactions: traveler, Kamui and Deleted member 43058
I rather die before I put on fugazi clothes honestly
It’s 1000% the smarter choice

You’re spending like $300+ or more depending on the price on resellers when you could easily just buy that shit from some rep website for half the price, besides literally nobody will know anyways

Don’t go broke trying to look rich, wait until you’re actually a money mogger so you can purchase the real deal so you can help out your ego

It’s 1000% the smarter choice

You’re spending like $300+ or more depending on the price on resellers when you could easily just buy that shit from some rep website for half the price, besides literally nobody will know anyways

Don’t go broke trying to look rich, wait until you’re actually a money mogger so you can purchase the real deal so you can help out your ego
Your right about it being the smarter the choice, but it’s so icky. My oneitis who I met for the first time yesterday told me she has fake Jordan 4s and it almost gave me the ick

Your right about it being the smarter the choice, but it’s so icky. My oneitis who I met for the first time yesterday told me she has fake Jordan 4s and it almost gave me the ick
Nigga are you a foid? Jfl at men getting “icks”

Everyone wears reps these days just look at pandabuy and shit

jordan 1s or 11s

Balenciaga or over.....🥴

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 43058
Since no one wants to give any proper answers I’ll post one
0A694982 82B3 46FB 8600 614DFCD46449

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20370