good leg day

sub5incel125

sub5incel125

I will be there for the downfall of clavicular.
I squated pretty heavy for me only 225lbs which is my bench but my legs are small. starting to like legs more and more to the point I’m hitting them 2 times a week and I’m seeing more progress. hopefully ill get big one day.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, try2beme, MaghrebGator and 1 other person
I haven't done my legs in 2 years. I've been consistently going as well (like 2-3 days).

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MaghrebGator, sub5incel125 and eiegta
I haven't done my legs in 2 years. I've been consistently going as well (like 2-3 days).
ive been working out for a year and started hitting legs more like 2 months ago and I was only squatting 95lbs but I’m pretty happy with my progress. I looked at my legs in the mirror today and was actually impressed with myself.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Best you can do is to have a very small legs routine (3-4 exercises of 3 series each) and mix it with abs to have a complete day

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125 and SecularIslamist
mirin. im too high inhib to workout

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
Best you can do is to have a very small legs routine (3-4 exercises of 3 series each) and mix it with abs to have a complete day
This is gonna sound retarded. Although doing legs is a bitch. The only reason I don't do it is because it compresses my back and I lose an extra 1cm during the day 😕:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and sub5incel125
This is gonna sound retarded. Although doing legs is a bitch. The only reason I don't do it is because it compresses my back and I lose an extra 1cm during the day 😕:forcedsmile:
Damn i guess height is a waswas source for you

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and sub5incel125
just do Starting Strength or some variant for legs. it's proven to be extremely effective and you'll also get strong as fuck. i went from repping 250 on squats to 321.5 (micro loading) for three sets of 5 in like 3 months. probably could have kept going on the program.

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125