Good looking girl in dressing was staring at me at McDonald besides her cuck bald boyfriend

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
IMG 20240902 235904

The mogs are real. She stared at me for like 5 minutes. I wasn't looking back because i was focused on my grind, anyway i could see with the tail of my Eye She kept turning her head and staring at me. Every time i looked at her She was staring at me. Then She stood up to ask for for lighters, everyone told her nope then came near me and said "you're a loser". Bitch was probably triggered because i didn't pay her attention. She was a legit irl Stacy, girl you can see once in a while, like 95th percentile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show, USAwhitecel and CopiumX
View attachment 3143755

The mogs are real. She stared at me for like 5 minutes. I wasn't looking back because i was focused on my grind, anyway i could see with the tail of my Eye She kept turning her head and staring at me. Every time i looked at her She was staring at me. Then She stood up to ask for for lighters, everyone told her nope then came near me and said "you're a loser". Bitch was probably triggered because i didn't pay her attention. She was a legit irl Stacy, girl you can see once in a while, like 95th percentile
yea bro I bet she wanted a MTN

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and lemonnz
yea bro I bet she wanted a MTN
Mtn? Tf u on bro? Chadlite at least, ig u don’t know the BULL but talk to him with respect next time, he mogs you to gandy heaven and back.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel and CopiumX
4356354 1725265194129

• Love it
Reactions: the BULL
View attachment 3143755

His name is the
BULL
because he can
pull
He will always
Rule

• Love it
Reactions: the BULL