jinnu

Iron
Im talking about chads and chadlites the top tier looking men
You would expect them to settle for a very good looking stacy or stacylite
But no
They settle for mtbs THEY DATE DOWN
SOMETIMES LTBS
U CAN SEE CHADLITE WHITE GUYS WITH LTB ASIANS JFL

And now those ltbs and mtbs are gonma be thinking they have a chance and wont settle for less than chad/chadlite standards become too high
they wont even look at their own looksmatch jfl

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, 8uAte, theonewhocantascend and 6 others
Dog eat dog

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, NoseProphecy, MoggerGaston and 3 others
jews are to blame. no one individual of the masses is to blame. jews are

• +1
Reactions: Tallcell, Orvka381, 8uAte and 6 others
The pumping and dumping is also bad for society. Tons of women being used and discarded like condoms when they could stay at home and take care of the children. Now you would be hard-pressed to find a virgin woman.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte, theonewhocantascend, rg1235 and 4 others
The pumping and dumping is also bad for society. Tons of women being used and discarded like condoms when they could stay at home and take care of the children. Now you would be hard-pressed to find a virgin woman.
They get pumped and dumped by chad in their youth and once those looks start to fade away they settle for some mtn beta buxxer brutal reality its virgin or death

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, Chadeep and Madridista
They get pumped and dumped by chad in their youth and once those looks start to fade away they settle for some mtn beta buxxer brutal reality its virgin or death
Precisely. Back then, hardworking and law-abiding men would have young virgin women at their disposal, a reward for their contribution to society. Now they have to settle for leftovers. It's why the value of virgin women has increased.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, 8uAte, Chadeep and 2 others
Im talking about chads and chadlites the top tier looking men
You would expect them to settle for a very good looking stacy or stacylite
But no
They settle for mtbs THEY DATE DOWN
SOMETIMES LTBS
U CAN SEE CHADLITE WHITE GUYS WITH LTB ASIANS JFL

And now those ltbs and mtbs are gonma be thinking they have a chance and wont settle for less than chad/chadlite standards become too high
they wont even look at their own looksmatch jfl
Sometimes it is not even the fault of the male who is not aware, at least initially, of his own aesthetic value and thus begins to "do damage" early on

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and jinnu
Yeah true and that's often due to the large numbers of: MTN+ -> Low Chadlite guys who sleep around, which is due to AA hip hop culture that only recently boomed in the last few decades... due to j3w 5 pushing BBC propaganda getting them to the top of social heirarchy (what the average girl/guy wants to emulate).

Before then, a man used to meet a girl and they both used to get married (as initial virgins).. now the concept of virginity has long gone, and you in fact get ridiculed for being one

If you are ugly and a virgin, you must be repuslive to women
If you are average and a virgin, you must be repuslive to women
If you are attractive and a virgin, you must have a small dick

In any case you can't win

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, rg1235, Chadeep and 2 others
still easy to find at local high-school

no point dating any other women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Madridista, Chadeep, thereallegend and 1 other person
Precisely. Back then, hardworking and law-abiding men would have young virgin women at their disposal, a reward for their contribution to society. Now they have to settle for leftovers. It's why the value of virgin women has increased.
Its so hard to get a virgin nowadays
Every girl whos 18 has been touched or has a body
even 16 yr olds

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, theonewhocantascend, Madridista and 1 other person
The majority of males are supposed to be drone bees, nothing special.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista and greycel
even 16 yr olds
come to mumbai saar i get you vuirgin 12 year old wfe

• JFL
Reactions: inceltriad78, jinnu and greycel
Not only Chad's do that. Applicable to normies as well. They leave once they get crumb of attention from another foid.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Madridista
They say that it only takes one person in your circle of friends/relatives/acquaintances to look average or below, to date/be in a relationship with someone well above average or for their level in general (this applies to both girls and boys, but especially to girls, because girls are obsessed with statusmaxing, to ensure the lives of their offspring even if the relationship out of which the children came didn't work out eventually) to completely destroy the normal standard of beauty you should have.. :oops: :what:

If instead all the people around you dated far below their level, you'd be more willing to date below you or at your level.

But if you're the average guy from Mumbai who looks like this..

And you have friends who have girlfriends like this.. :what:

D3
D1
D2

It's basically over for you in having a ''healthy'' standard for a future partner (like I said, it also happens to girls) :feelsshh: :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Chadeep and greycel
even 16 yr olds
Not really
I think there's a higher number of women that have 0 body counts than either 2/3 for example (depends on number of bf), under 22.
1/2 is due to a long term boyfriend during Highschool then College. That number +1, will be lower in frequency than number of people with 0 bc...
Because after 2/3, the number is going to be way higher considerably because your lack of morals enable you to sleep around with anybody you deem worthy.. and most women have that cutoff point at jacked MTN+/ HTN+.

So yeah, I think being a virgin is not the rarest demographic.. but the 2nd rarest. Also, the problem is identifying them..
There's no point in taking a girl for a few dates before asking what her history is
Especially if she lies to you, which she likely will.. it creates a whole mess

A note for anybody reading this:
A girl would only lie about being a virgin for these reasons:
  • she is a born-again virgin.. thinks it's fine to not mention in specifics. Only ask if you are Christian specifically this
  • she gives 0 shits about lying. The number is wayy higher than 0, and she thinks its okay to lie, justifying it to herself however
  • she has had 1/2 bodies, from relationships, that ended terribly that she doesn't even acknowledge it. Will justify to herself and future you by saying she "doesn't want to be reminded of it"
  • she has had a few bodies, that were all slays. There's not much proof of her whoring out for a short period of time.. she regrets it..
So back to the question. How do we know if a girl is a virgin?
People say look at a girl's actions, not her words.. but a girl can hide her actions much better than you think. They will never be caught unless they want to be caught, or way far down the line when they get complacent.
It's her friends actions.
  • Are her friends single/ not married?
  • Do they post bikini pics on Instagram?
  • Do they go to parties/raves?
  • Have any of them been known in social circles as a cheater?
  • Have any of them made a move on you indirectly (not in her presence)?
  • What are they like as people?
Consider these factors when determining the validity of a girl's virginity claims. You can often check the tagged pics of a girl's Instagram to see the type of women her friends are.. if they are the rave/party/drugs sorta girls drop the idea of getting with this girl.

Good luck

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Chadeep, theonewhocantascend and 1 other person
Acid spray all of them----->problem solved. Way better than killing them, pretty sure you don't have the legal bullshit that comes with a murder, and they have to live in that endless loop of suffering unless they kill themselves, which 99% of them won't have the balls to do.

even 16 yr olds
Ideally she should be KHHV

I have a girl in my family circle that I'm almost 100% sure that has only fucked her boyfriend, but she still goes out for drinks with her slut friends. That's because she probably has kissed many other men. So she was not pure.

If you are not the first kiss and relationship, it's over, doesn't matter if she hasn't fcked anyone.

• +1
Reactions: jinnu, 8uAte, Chadeep and 1 other person
The state of society is not womenโ€™s fault, itโ€™s purely and alone the fault of men

Not really
I think there's a higher number of women that have 0 body counts than either 2/3 for example (depends on number of bf), under 22.
1/2 is due to a long term boyfriend during Highschool then College. That number +1, will be lower in frequency than number of people with 0 bc...
Because after 2/3, the number is going to be way higher considerably because your lack of morals enable you to sleep around with anybody you deem worthy.. and most women have that cutoff point at jacked MTN+/ HTN+.

So yeah, I think being a virgin is not the rarest demographic.. but the 2nd rarest. Also, the problem is identifying them..
There's no point in taking a girl for a few dates before asking what her history is
Especially if she lies to you, which she likely will.. it creates a whole mess

A note for anybody reading this:
A girl would only lie about being a virgin for these reasons:
  • she is a born-again virgin.. thinks it's fine to not mention in specifics. Only ask if you are Christian specifically this
  • she gives 0 shits about lying. The number is wayy higher than 0, and she thinks its okay to lie, justifying it to herself however
  • she has had 1/2 bodies, from relationships, that ended terribly that she doesn't even acknowledge it. Will justify to herself and future you by saying she "doesn't want to be reminded of it"
  • she has had a few bodies, that were all slays. There's not much proof of her whoring out for a short period of time.. she regrets it..
So back to the question. How do we know if a girl is a virgin?
People say look at a girl's actions, not her words.. but a girl can hide her actions much better than you think. They will never be caught unless they want to be caught, or way far down the line when they get complacent.
It's her friends actions.
  • Are her friends single/ not married?
  • Do they post bikini pics on Instagram?
  • Do they go to parties/raves?
  • Have any of them been known in social circles as a cheater?
  • Have any of them made a move on you indirectly (not in her presence)?
  • What are they like as people?
Consider these factors when determining the validity of a girl's virginity claims. You can often check the tagged pics of a girl's Instagram to see the type of women her friends are.. if they are the rave/party/drugs sorta girls drop the idea of getting with this girl.

Good luck
You forgot the fact that girls who drink alcohol are usually huge whores too, PERIOD.
I'm not talking only about party girls, I'm talking girls who DRINK!

A woman that regularly puts herself in a state/ situation where she will loose her inibitions is one of the biggest bloody red flags you can find.

There are woman out there who I have had crushes on that could have almost fooled me, but then they would post a picture with drinks and I was like....
Images   2024 06 23T123206492

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
You forgot the fact that girls who drink alcohol are usually huge whores too, PERIOD.
I'm not talking only about party girls, I'm talking girls who DRINK!

A woman that regularly puts herself in a state/ situation where she will loose her inibitions is one of the biggest bloody red flags you can find.

There are woman out there who I have had crushes on that could have almost fooled me, but then they would post a picture with drinks and I was like....
View attachment 2995521
Those are types of women that go to parties and rave.
If you are talking about those women who need to go everyday with a glass of red wine, I agree too..

A girl drinking on occassion like at a gathering or wedding is fine though. That doesn't mean they have bodycounts necessarily, just that they want to fit in with what everybody else is doing there

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and boss8055
Those are types of women that go to parties and rave.
If you are talking about those women who need to go everyday with a glass of red wine, I agree too..

A girl drinking on occassion like at a gathering or wedding is fine though. That doesn't mean they have bodycounts necessarily, just that they want to fit in with what everybody else is doing there
That's the thing, pal. You kinda of contradicted yourself.

You are saying that they want to appear NT, but nowadays the more NT thing a woman can do is be a proud slut :forcedsmile:. Unfortunately women who do EVERYTHING in the book to appear "cool" for other normie bitches, are not suitable for ltr.

That's tricky thought because woman are naturally more NPC then men, but foids who abstain from alcohol are usually strong-willed and disciplined enough not to go fcking anything that breathes. The few ones I met used to be more trad than average and sometimes speak out against degeneracy.
I wanted an atheist one though, don't fck with christian woman alm that much. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: greycel
That's the thing, pal. You kinda of contradicted yourself.

You are saying that they want to appear NT, but nowadays the more NT thing a woman can do is be a proud slut :forcedsmile:. Unfortunately women who do EVERYTHING in the book to appear "cool" for other normie bitches, are not suitable for ltr.

That's tricky thought because woman are naturally more NPC then men, but foids who abstain from alcohol are usually strong-willed and disciplined enough not to go fcking anything that breathes. The few ones I met used to be more trad than average and sometimes speak out against degeneracy.
I wanted an atheist one though, don't fck with christian woman alm that much. :feelsrope:
I feel you are chasing extremes, and committing slippery slope fallacies as a result of it.

I understand where you come from, but to appear NT doesn't instantly rule a girl as wanting to be "a proud slut".
The need for wanting to be NT is simply to fit into society. It is biologically-ingrained.
If somebody is choosing to fit into society, does not mean they are wanting to appear "cool" and will partake in the degeneracies that others do. For example, they could be doing so to avert attention upon themselves, because they do not like having it, and prefer a quieter life. That's just one example, but there's plenty more

I feel like you would benefit greatly from becoming more acceptant of the grey that exists between the black and white
Try to see it everywhere in the world

You're right that women who abstain from alcohol are often strong-willed.. my own mother is a testament to this.
And I hope you find God in your life. Even if you don't, I wish you do find the girl you are looking for โค๏ธ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back