Good Looking Mass Shooters + Their Story

kana

kana

Iron
George Sodini 1960 - 2009 // 2009 Collier Township LA Fitness Shooting // 3 deaths + himself

Sodini Although overshadowed by Elliot Rodger's spree of violence, George Sodini was in fact, the first "incel" mass killer. Despite having a body count of around 50+ women and enjoying relatively decent dating success in his prime years, Sodini began to find immense struggle with dating towards the end of his life. Sodini was by no means a "loser", he had a relatively high-paying job, he was physically fit, described by others as good-looking, and for the most part, possessed mostly all the qualities that make a "successful" man. Despite all this, Sodini had little success with women due to his lack of social circle, and reserved, quiet, personality. Sodini desperately craved love, stating in this blog that he hadn't slept with a woman since 1990, and that 30 million women rejected him. After years of solidarity and struggling with mental health, he would reach a breaking point, turning off the lights at his local LA Fitness, then opening fire on a women's physical fitness training session with two semi-automatic 9mm pistols, and finally turning the gun on himself. In the aftermath, around a dozen women were injured, and three women were fatally wounded, in total, four died including himself.

David Katz 1994 - 2018 // 2018 Jacksonville Landing GLHF Game Bar Shooting // 2 deaths + himself

Fasdgfhdaf David Katz was known to be a taciturn, reserved, and anti-social person by others throughout his youth and adulthood. Growing up David Katz had a fairly unstable childhood, struggling with mental health and separated parents. Katz was diagnosed with numerous amount of depressive and anger-related mental disorders during his youth, to which his mother responded by putting him on the use of multiple powerful anti-depressants and medications in his childhood years. Aside from this, Katz found great interest in video games, and more especially in Madden. The stars would align and eventually, Katz would become a renowned professional e-sports player for the game Madden, even going so as far as to win multiple high-level tournaments for the game between 2016 and 2018. Regardless this would all come crashing down as in 2018, Katz would arrive at the GLHF Game Bar to compete in another Madden tournament. Eventually, he was to compete against Elijah Clayton, a long-time rival who had supposedly been seen bullying Katz at multiple previous Madden tournaments, therefore, Katz harbored a deep hatred of Clayton. Some of the acts Clayton reportedly committed toward Katz included, buying a book Katz had created and posting it online for anyone to read without buying, making rude comments and publically humiliating him for his anti-social behavior in public, and calling a Taxi for both of them to depart from a tournament only for Clayton to slam the door and take off without Katz. Regardless, after losing to Clayton, Katz refused to shake Clayton's hand and left the bar with rage, only to later come back, and shoot Clayton with a .45 caliber handgun, as well as exchanging a barrage of shots into the crowd, before finally killing himself. The entire ordeal only lasted less than twenty seconds, and in the end, Clayton and another bystander were fatally wounded.

Katz had little to no success with women, females often described him as weird and depressive, I also think it was important to state that Katz would not shower for days, and sometimes weeks on end ... and females would state that he often smelt like shit. Katz was also around 5'6 and a framecel, but his face wasn't bad looking at all, especially for someone who was not looksmaxxed at all.

I DO NOT CONDONE ANY OF THE AFOREMENTIONED ACTS OF VIOLENCE, I AM SIMPLY SHARING A RECOLLECTION OF EVENTS.

My Final Question:

Most of these mass shooters you see on the news are utter trucels, I found these cases interesting as the perpetrators are notably above-average in looks, and I find it odd they could commit such atrocities at their level of looks, I'm sure a "mommy gf" could've saved them from crashing out, was it that hard for them to find one?

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, eiegta and geneticdiff
Katz low psl eyes highkey halo him

• JFL
Reactions: eiegta
Katz low psl eyes highkey halo him
I think his eyes are shit, he looks like traumatized, he had insane zygos and relatively good harmony, this nigga had hollow cheeks from his side profile.

George Sodini 1960 - 2009 // 2009 Collier Township LA Fitness Shooting // 3 deaths + himself

View attachment 3171980Although overshadowed by Elliot Rodger's spree of violence, George Sodini was in fact, the first "incel" mass killer. Despite having a body count of around 50+ women and enjoying relatively decent dating success in his prime years, Sodini began to find immense struggle with dating towards the end of his life. Sodini was by no means a "loser", he had a relatively high-paying job, he was physically fit, described by others as good-looking, and for the most part, possessed mostly all the qualities that make a "successful" man. Despite all this, Sodini had little success with women due to his lack of social circle, and reserved, quiet, personality. Sodini desperately craved love, stating in this blog that he hadn't slept with a woman since 1990, and that 30 million women rejected him. After years of solidarity and struggling with mental health, he would reach a breaking point, turning off the lights at his local LA Fitness, then opening fire on a women's physical fitness training session with two semi-automatic 9mm pistols, and finally turning the gun on himself. In the aftermath, around a dozen women were injured, and three women were fatally wounded, in total, four died including himself.

David Katz 1994 - 2018 // 2018 Jacksonville Landing GLHF Game Bar Shooting // 2 deaths + himself

View attachment 3172169David Katz was known to be a taciturn, reserved, and anti-social person by others throughout his youth and adulthood. Growing up David Katz had a fairly unstable childhood, struggling with mental health and separated parents. Katz was diagnosed with numerous amount of depressive and anger-related mental disorders during his youth, to which his mother responded by putting him on the use of multiple powerful anti-depressants and medications in his childhood years. Aside from this, Katz found great interest in video games, and more especially in Madden. The stars would align and eventually, Katz would become a renowned professional e-sports player for the game Madden, even going so as far as to win multiple high-level tournaments for the game between 2016 and 2018. Regardless this would all come crashing down as in 2018, Katz would arrive at the GLHF Game Bar to compete in another Madden tournament. Eventually, he was to compete against Elijah Clayton, a long-time rival who had supposedly been seen bullying Katz at multiple previous Madden tournaments, therefore, Katz harbored a deep hatred of Clayton. Some of the acts Clayton reportedly committed toward Katz included, buying a book Katz had created and posting it online for anyone to read without buying, making rude comments and publically humiliating him for his anti-social behavior in public, and calling a Taxi for both of them to depart from a tournament only for Clayton to slam the door and take off without Katz. Regardless, after losing to Clayton, Katz refused to shake Clayton's hand and left the bar with rage, only to later come back, and shoot Clayton with a .45 caliber handgun, as well as exchanging a barrage of shots into the crowd, before finally killing himself. The entire ordeal only lasted less than twenty seconds, and in the end, Clayton and another bystander were fatally wounded.

Katz had little to no success with women, females often described him as weird and depressive, I also think it was important to state that Katz would not shower for days, and sometimes weeks on end ... and females would state that he often smelt like shit. Katz was also around 5'6 and a framecel, but his face wasn't bad looking at all, especially for someone who was not looksmaxxed at all.

I DO NOT CONDONE ANY OF THE AFOREMENTIONED ACTS OF VIOLENCE, I AM SIMPLY SHARING A RECOLLECTION OF EVENTS.

My Final Question:

Most of these mass shooters you see on the news are utter trucels, I found these cases interesting as the perpetrators are notably above-average in looks, and I find it odd they could commit such atrocities at their level of looks, I'm sure a "mommy gf" could've saved them from crashing out, was it that hard for them to find one?
These guys look like utter dweebs. Especially the second one.

I think his eyes are shit, he looks like traumatized, he had insane zygos and relatively good harmony, this nigga had hollow cheeks from his side profile.
yes, the traumatized look makes him look bttr, fits his rapist aura

some people are just true personalitycels, if your good looking you will be able to get 1 night stands but never able to keep long-term relationships which is depressing

• +1
Reactions: geneticdiff
I can see Katz, def not Sodini
You're just looking at his bones dude. He's not attractive. PSL is extremely flawed.

You're just looking at his bones dude. He's not attractive. PSL is extremely flawed.
This is a normal good-looking guy, your just used to seeing autistic looksmax.org ideal "slayers"

• +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi
This is a normal good-looking guy, your just used to seeing autistic looksmax.org ideal "slayers"
he has that xqc look tho ngl which dose drastically lower his appeal but he is still a personalitycel

some people are just true personalitycels, if your good looking you will be able to get 1 night stands but never able to keep long-term relationships which is depressing
I look decent, I can only get short-term relationships, nothing long-term, on all my social media accs, there are always girls in my comments, at school, I get called a whore by girls and they stay away from me, which kinda feels like shit after a while

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
I look decent, I can only get short-term relationships, nothing long-term, on all my social media accs, there are always girls in my comments, at school, I get called a whore by girls and they stay away from me, which kinda feels like shit after a while
if you get called a whore you probs are one tbh,, upvote me pls to bhai i need my ego fed

• +1
Reactions: kana
fine, i am a chronic cheater
sorry i didnt mean cheater i meant that you slept around, or they think you slept around