good looking or nah , also should i post this on my story

D

delantrax

Silver
IMG 3497

Speaking honestly, regardless of your looks it's a decently NT thing to post.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and boss8055
High MTN

• JFL
Reactions: ahdhwu123
Do not post this on your story. It doesn't make you look particularly good. Women who follow you will click it, and immediately click on to the next story because it is a boring (and simply unflattering) picture.

• +1
Reactions: mb2007, N1666 and skkrrrtcantdo
Do not post this on your story. It doesn't make you look particularly good. Women who follow you will click it, and immediately click on to the next story because it is a boring (and simply unflattering) picture.
what should i post then

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
what should i post then
Post something more flattering or of an activity you're doing with friends. I would rate you honestly MTN as of right now. Nothing really stands out about you as particularly good looking, or particularly bad looking.

I would suggest possibly having a rhinoplasty and I would also strongly suggest shaving until you can grow out a full beard instead of just having chin hair. The rhino might not be needed but you it stands out as a particular feature that descends you. If you can manage to grow in a full beard it might counteract the "masculine" (aka bigger) nose that you kind of have. Have you ever considered growing a full beard? How old are you?

Post something more flattering or of an activity you're doing with friends. I would rate you honestly MTN as of right now. Nothing really stands out about you as particularly good looking, or particularly bad looking.

I would suggest possibly having a rhinoplasty and I would also strongly suggest shaving until you can grow out a full beard instead of just having chin hair. The rhino might not be needed but you it stands out as a particular feature that descends you. If you can manage to grow in a full beard it might counteract the "masculine" (aka bigger) nose that you kind of have. Have you ever considered growing a full beard? How old are you?
i can grow a full beard i just shave it to have the goatee , im 18

i can grow a full beard i just shave it to have the goatee , im 18
Bad idea. Grow a full beard in. The goatee doesn't look good in my opinion. I think men should commit fully to facial hair if they decide to have it. If you are growing in a goatee you should just grow in a full beard. Not too long but just a little bit more than stubble is ideal I think. As of right now, women will not think that the goatee looks good in my opinion.

Bad idea. Grow a full beard in. The goatee doesn't look good in my opinion. I think men should commit fully to facial hair if they decide to have it. If you are growing in a goatee you should just grow in a full beard. Not too long but just a little bit more than stubble is ideal I think. As of right now, women will not think that the goatee looks good in my opinion.
Trust me many Like this Look especially Here

• +1
Reactions: delantrax
If you are in Frankfurt
You can slay ethnic foids Here

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
Trust me many Like this Look especially Here
I mean yeah you will see guys with this look having girlfriends but that doesn't mean its ideal. I don't know a single woman who would say they'd prefer just a goatee over a beard. I live in NYC so I see many Edgars and Mohammads rocking this kind of goatee and yes I do occasionally see them with women but like I said, it doesn't mean it's ideal. This style of facial hair is just a looksmin and doesn't look good tbh especially when compared to a fuller beard/stubble look. Studies have been done on what kind of facial hair women find most attractive, and they say light stubble is best.

If you are in Frankfurt
You can slay ethnic foids Here
Germany is so cucked holy hell.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and Htobrother
I mean yeah you will see guys with this look having girlfriends but that doesn't mean its ideal. I don't know a single woman who would say they'd prefer just a goatee over a beard. I live in NYC so I see many Edgars and Mohammads rocking this kind of goatee and yes I do occasionally see them with women but like I said, it doesn't mean it's ideal. This style of facial hair is just a looksmin and doesn't look good tbh especially when compared to a fuller beard/stubble look. Studies have been done on what kind of facial hair women find most attractive, and they say light stubble is best.

Germany is so cucked holy hell.
Every ethnic bitch is after this Look Here in Frankfurt
Yes i agree too but Tell that to those foids

• +1
im in california, does that affect me
Idk how its in california and what they prefer
But Here its a Trend
Fade , curls and that

thought this was you from the usern lol @dervw4cenks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42956
Nope ngl ur wrong

Goatee mogs esp under 23

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Nope ngl ur wrong

Goatee mogs esp under 23
You are wrong but let's agree to disagree. If you don't see how a full beard doesn't mog just a goatee idk what to tell you.

You are wrong but let's agree to disagree. If you don't see how a full beard doesn't mog just a goatee idk what to tell you.
How old r u?

25 brother almost 26.
Proves my point man haha

As a 16 year old i’m telling you goatee is crazy for pulling any hoe under 23 (if they’re latina or arab)

Not gl not ugly. High mtn. Ur brows look painted by a torta

View attachment 2976576
should i post this on ig story
Man I can't recommend you posting anything on your story like individual selfies like that. Post videos of you in motion at events or something but not just a random selfie unless you are like high HTN+ / as well as having that goatee, I don't recommend it. It really just doesn't look good I recommend shaving it off. Go full clean shaven or grow a full beard but pick one or the other. Commit fully or don't commit at all. Just my advice from what I've seen women be attracted to.

Man I can't recommend you posting anything on your story like individual selfies like that. Post videos of you in motion at events or something but not just a random selfie unless you are like high HTN+ / as well as having that goatee, I don't recommend it. It really just doesn't look good I recommend shaving it off. Go full clean shaven or grow a full beard but pick one or the other. Commit fully or don't commit at all. Just my advice from what I've seen women be attracted to.
u think ill look god clean shaven ? keep in mind im 18

• +1
u think ill look god clean shaven ? keep in mind im 18
I think it will look infinitely better. A full beard/light-medium stubble will work best overall though especially for your phenotype.

I think it will look infinitely better. A full beard/light-medium stubble will work best overall though especially for your phenotype.
i feel like my philtrum would fuck me if i go clean shaven

@TechnoBoss thoughts ?
i feel like my philtrum would fuck me if i go clean shaven
Your philtrum doesn't look particularly elongated. In any case, it would just support my theory more to just grow out a full beard. Would make it harder to notice any recession in your jawline as well. Not saying you're recessed, but your jaw isn't as long as the ideal would be. It's a mix of your chin/ramus length not being particularly long/defined I suppose but I'm not too sure on how good your chin is because the goatee is covering it.